Reviews for Flight of The Bumblebee
Evil E. Evil chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
not sure this universe confusing
raveen92 chapter 5 . 4/17/2007
*giggles her ming out* (oww)

Raveen92: Good thing you haven't tortured my fav auto-bot yet...Right Tracks.

Track: You were trying to hide me from the crazy girl.

Raveen92:Ops. ; Oh well.
Thatredcar chapter 5 . 4/17/2007
(rolls on the floor laughning her inners out..)
shojin anime chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
I LOVE THIS SONG! 0! it's stuck in my head and my mp3 player!

loved the little bees dancing in costumes to cute. and yes amusing how she chased bumblebee around singing!
Drifting Wolf chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Yay! You like to listen to Butterfly from DDR too? It's the most awesomest song evr! If you want to hear two really random songs, give me your e-mail and i'll send them to you!
shojin anime chapter 4 . 3/21/2007
well i enjoyed this story alot! i don't get why bumblebee doesn't like misfits? aww it was cute how she tried to give jazz a big scraf! i like the little chibi bee army there. i wonder what's gonna happen to ratchet though? poor medic.

this chapters were a little short though. i enjoy misfits insanity and her messing with the other bots minds. it's enjoyable.

well keep it up and update soon!
digitalautobot chapter 4 . 1/13/2007
_ *stupid neopets toolbar blocking Review Window...*

As always, nice job. 3 I'll update IHATTS soon. o.o Oh yeah. Plushie Unicron says Hello.
raveen92 chapter 4 . 1/13/2007
was weird

very funny -

keep it up
digitalautobot chapter 2 . 5/17/2006
Great! Classic! Typical of you xD
digitalautobot chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
*claps* Oober great! I just got over my Jazz fasination and I'm back to good old Oppie. *huggles Optimus*

Op: *twitch* Help. Please.
G'reth the Air Dragon chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Torturing Transformers with songs that are annoying to the Transformer your singing it to and is cute to us? You're evil in the Decepticon and fandom sort of evil! :3 Keep up the good work! *cuddles chibies happily*
Thatredcar chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
oh you are so cruel.. bleas continue .