Reviews for Hugs n Kisses
TyKa Lover chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
How can I say it's FULL OF CUTENESS
Loved it so freaking MUCH!
willyfreak26 chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwww, very rarely do I see TyKai fics where they're just chillin and being couple-y without being oversickingly (not a word, who cares) fluffy. You put the right amount of "Aww" into it so that it wasn't TOOO romanticy, etc etc, and just enough that it's still really cute. That probably made no sense whatsoever, but hopefully you get the general gist. It's been a while seen I've visited this fandom again. This fic was a perfect opener for me. Good job on the fic!
Mrs.Foxx chapter 2 . 8/19/2006
Aw so cute!
shadows rayne chapter 2 . 5/8/2006
fun fun fun! huzzah!
shadows rayne chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
YES! i will give a review!

REASONS WHY:

cause hugging is awesome

you're a genius

this is so damn creative

wow and i thought i knew a lot about hugs

arigato for such a wonderful fic!
baka grey chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
het grat little thingy its cool but not really a fic because its not a story.

hey but you accomplised something i though impossible i read it and i olny read stories wel until today

so props for you gir

baka grey
Celena Winter chapter 2 . 4/11/2006
*claps* bravo, excellent work. so adorable. the best i ave yet red and i ave read so very good work. aww. so cute. .
Celena Winter chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
aw. *sniff sniff* dat is soo kawaii. oh, dat is so good. i want one of each. girl u so good. aw
Hiyami chapter 2 . 4/11/2006
This is so... cute! Do more of it.
Wingedchilde chapter 2 . 4/10/2006
Wai! You did a kissing part! Too cute. _

I must say, this fic was very different and interesting. Oh, and I can see why Kai would like this chapter better. :P

Very nice.

Wing
Ashla chapter 2 . 4/4/2006
So cute! This has got to be a fave! Great work Dragonix!

Slán slán!

Ashla
TechnoRanma chapter 2 . 4/1/2006
I *LOVED IT*... Is there anything else I can say? Just so completely romantic it made me wish I had love like Tyson and Kai! So brilliant!