Reviews for advisor
Rie Mizuki chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I love this so much! Hahaha . Can't stop laughing. Please keep writing, okay? D
yunike08 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
This is the best story I've read about Shu so far. I like it. VERY MUCH. I recently played Suikoden 2 and a bit bothered that most stories aren't labeled with what characters are in them. (In other words, I more or less read each fanfic guessing their numbers) Thank you for writing this. And take care.
mintry1295 chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Great job on doing this! It's fun to read all the letters and the best part was Sheena's letter! I love that!

Poor Shu...
Ta-Re chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
This is priceless!I love it~
Musicwolf7 chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Bummer! I've been looking for the Suikogainden games for years. But anyways, poor Shu! This was great!
TsuraraMai chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
HAHA! This is really funny!
Chaltruvind chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
so i was reading thru your fanfic and i have to was so awesome!i also wanted to say that i couldn't stop laughin 4 an hour!great job...
Kiyota-chaN chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
wow, great job! XD i liked reading the letters to Shu... hehehe.

Shu wears a pair of pink polka dotted boxers...? XD and that one with Tomo was quite funny too. XD about Hoi's letter... ". . . . . . ." Hoi is such a gossiper, and i find Richmond here a really nosy guy. ;; not that he's nosy in the game knowing all stuff, but yeah. ;
Karana Belle chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
Please Please write another chapter with this it is soo funny! i couldn't stop laughing! Please?
Valkiri chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
Oh my God, this is hysterical. XD
"Kick her."
Catherine Rain chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
I laughed so hard my stomach hurt. I will probably never look at Sanae Y. the same way again. _~
Grey Wolf4 chapter 1 . 11/17/2002
This is great!

I loved it!
Fara123 chapter 1 . 6/24/2002
Zebadayus chapter 1 . 6/11/2002
Hilarious! Make more like this one (You know. Shu's replies to the letters). Great work.
Al chapter 1 . 3/1/2002
a RIOT. here's a few more...

"Shu-don't look behind you." *Shu looks behind him and has a heart attack as he sees Sid standing there*

"Yo, Shu! Why didn't you tell me that little girls tasted so good?" -Bob

"Sir Shu-Please tell Bob that I will do whatever he asks if he will eat Nina." -Anonymous *Shu gets the world's biggest sweat-drop*

"Sir Shu-Please tell Anita that she can shove that sword of hers up her (the letter ends abruptly)

"Hey, Shu... uh, I have a problem. It's the squirrel with the cape, sir. It scares me." -Amada

"Sir Shu-Please tell Sierra to stop watching 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer'. It gives her IDEAS." -Khan

"Dear Shu-Let me know if you're ever in the need of 'protection'."