Reviews for Nothing Less Than Torture
o-flightless chapter 3 . 8/22/2006
I like happy endings...but I know that's not always the way life is...I'd say at least make them friends again...

Anyway, this was an awesome chapter! And I know I sound like I'm repeating myself in all the reviews I send you, but I love your stories!

o-flightless chapter 2 . 8/22/2006
I liked this...from Tucker's point of view...It gave a better look into Sam and Danny's new and old personalities...

o-flightless chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Cool...This is great so far...

formeraurora chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
darn! I really hope you get this review as well as my other one... (have to log in anonomously because doesn't allow me to review twice...) I vote for happy ending! _;; Danny and Sam need to get a reality check-In the form of each other.

FormerAurora chapter 3 . 8/12/2006
Wow. Just... Wow. The phychologic intrigue you tie into your plot, the gripping story...

I'm amazed that you're fourteen. You are an AMAZING writer. Please write more! It is clear you are a better writer than most of the authors on
BarnOwl93 chapter 3 . 7/19/2006
*fidgets in seat* ... This story is killing me on the inside. o.o I have to know how it turns out.

(And don't worry, they seem more or less in character for the positions they're in.)
Zirra Nova chapter 3 . 7/16/2006
I believe that if you didn't hit the nail on the head with what Danny would feel, than you were so close it doesn't matter. I love this so far, and I can't wait to se how you end it, please update it as soon as possible. Ja Ne, Zirra. _
Kurisutaru chapter 3 . 5/27/2006
Yay! Next chapter! _ I think you did a really good job with this one. I loved how you started getting into Danny's thoughts on popularity.

Oh, and as for the ending? Due to me being a romantic at heart, I'd love to see a happy ending...and maybe something with Sam and Danny. _
Mayday Parker chapter 3 . 5/22/2006
This was very excellent!

I believe you hit the mark perfectly. Made your point without being repetitive. Something very hard to do, yet you pulled it off beautifully.

Oh, and as to the ending...maybe this is just the fairy-tale lover in me who won't shut up, but personally I'd LOVE a happy ending. Really, I would.

Cookies n' Hugs!

Leppers chapter 3 . 5/21/2006
This is an awesome story. It - this chapter in particular - really made me think about popularity. Not that popularity matters to me, as I'm both a proud geek and homeschooled, but whatever.

Hm... I'd say you should go for either a sad or in-between ending, because I like stories that DON'T end with happily ever after. And I also think that a sad or semi-sad ending would work best with this fic. But that's just my strange opinion.
strange organized chaos chapter 3 . 5/20/2006
Personally I think you capture everyone perfectly in the story. I love it...but I'm wondering where it's going...I mean are you going to keep on going through POV or something? Oh and the story should end happy..well i want it to! Can't stand the sadness for too long
memoirs of a faded memory chapter 3 . 5/20/2006
um i think you hit the mark

and i think an in between ending

or a hapy ending

the fic is just so sad in the first place

I want hings to look up

at least for tucker

update soon
memoirs of a faded memory chapter 2 . 5/20/2006
poor tucker

that really sucks
memoirs of a faded memory chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
aww tucker got left alone?

i feel so bad for him

man that sucks
Rose Garden twilight chapter 3 . 5/20/2006
wow...I loved this. I'm not joking. Ok for the ending, I would say you could do it somewhere in between a happy ending and a sad ending. Like Danny could break up with Paulina, (you could actually do a bit of Sam's date with her boyfriend (and if you want Danny could ditch Paulina and spy on Sam to figure out what that "thing" that she is missing. You could have them become friends again (along with Tucker) but don't put them together. (It pains me to say that...but it would seem so rushed if you put them could have some fluff though; like he kisses the top of her head, and says I won't leave you again, but Sam mistakes it for a friendly gesture.) It's only a sugguestion. PM me if you like the idea, and I could help you. If you don't I can take a hint, and will still like the story.