Reviews for 30 Kisses: Kanata and Miyu
dellute chapter 2 . 8/24/2014
Hehehe quite satisfied :P
Momesan chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
You should know that this is the first fanfic I had ever read and its been 7 years since and still counting
( though now I only read kenshinxkaoru fanfics) :D Thank you for introducing me to this world XD
Yaashee3793 chapter 3 . 10/18/2012
Nice :)
Yaashee3793 chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
Thed did it.. Omg Truly an awesome chappie. Love it.. :)
Yaashee3793 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Aww..itsh sho cute.. I love it.. ;)
kx54168 chapter 3 . 11/14/2009
i don't get where and why he is going!but the story was still good!
mikan chapter 2 . 4/11/2009
I think kanata would not do those things in that early age maybe he can do that if they are already married but you said that their parents are only on the trip your story is great if you made the settings after they got married
talkingtummy chapter 3 . 5/7/2008
i loved the 2nd story. i can never qrite something like that. haha. i'm limited to fluff, kisses and drama. :D

more soon! i'll be waiting. :)
Melon-Cauli chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
...:D

I can never imagine KAnata having glasses...

but CUTE!
Vivian chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
this really is a cool story but plz update soon its been a long time since the last chapter came... so plz UPDATE SOON!
keikew chapter 3 . 12/5/2006
Awesome! 8-D Loved all three chapters so far! Update more soon!
mrs. sakura syaoran li chapter 3 . 11/26/2006
nice stori! but its lil confusing i mean wuz it kanata who was thinkin i fell in luv wid her cuz... or seiya? well UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! n i think d 2 of em' r kinds ooc but i dun mind!

Kanamiyu foreva

Kanata n Miyu rok
Ryuko Ishida chapter 3 . 10/5/2006
These stories are awesome! Please update soon... -
NaTsUkO-ChAn chapter 2 . 9/15/2006
sweet ... Sigh.. So loving. I wonder when they are going to get married... hehehe..P
NaTsUkO-ChAn chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Aw... Kanata is so naughty! If I can have a boyfriend as great as him, my world would be complete. hehehehehe...P He's so cool and Miyu as always is as slow as always... hehehehehehe...