Reviews for Where Are We?
Guest chapter 21 . 2/10/2013
I really hope that u write more stories. Thank u
Cutter12 chapter 21 . 8/29/2011
Wonderful story. The interaction between Don and Charlie was wonderful. The heartbreaking and tender speech by Alan at Charlie's bedside was wonderful, and Charlie's sacrifice and reasoning behind it was just so wonderful.

Thanks for writing this; I enjoyed it immensely, and, did I mention to you that I think it was WONDERFUL?
Anonymous Sister of the Author chapter 18 . 5/12/2009
what do mein harz, mein lebn, and mein yingi mean? i know that mein means my/mine, and i associate that with german, so i tried translating it from german and i got meinmy and harzresin. then i tried translating it from hebrew because the eppes are jewish in the show from what i can tell. that didn't work at all, so if you could satisfy my curiosity, i would be happy. :)

ASOTA
epalladino chapter 21 . 4/5/2009
I know I read this story before, but must have forgotten to review it. Thanks for the fascinating read and your villain is one crazy woman. Thanks again, Beth
AnomolyInPi-Minor chapter 21 . 7/8/2008
wonderful. the idea (i erased this line the millionst time right now because i don't find the right words i'm sorry.)it was something comepletly new, different but so dawm good. just a great story. cokies to you and my favo-list has a new member now.
kateydidnt chapter 21 . 6/30/2008

*snort* when I read that it gave me a plot bunny-Charlie meets a genius even more unlucky-Dr Daniel Jackson of Stargate. . . crap now I'm going to have to write it.
Kazuki Landen chapter 21 . 6/29/2008
That was lovely... It really was. Charlie was very well written, if you see what I mean.

"Stay tuned for further traumas in the life of Charles Eppes, the unluckiest genius in the universe." Made me laugh.
Kazuki Landen chapter 19 . 6/29/2008
The paragraphs on this aren't spaced out... makes it a little difficult to read. Sorry to nit pick... the fic's very good tho :)
Kazuki Landen chapter 10 . 6/29/2008
Wow. Scary loony lady. Poor Alan... shock, much?
Lutralutra chapter 21 . 10/20/2007
Wow, this story is amazing. Seriously. I loved all the brotherly scenes - that's my favourite. :) But you characterized Alan really well too, and brought all three of them together very touchingly. And the end was just...indescribable. Those last few paragraphs were simple genius. They really moved me - especially the "maybe it was as simple as love, as complicated as love, as frightening as love" part. The kind of impact sentence I always strive for, but rarely reach. Anyway, kudos to you for this incredible story.
ferryboat George chapter 21 . 6/30/2007
Great story
Lilynette chapter 19 . 3/25/2007
Hey there.

Well, I was rerererereading this wonderful story at 2 in the morning due to some insomnia and Charlie Whumping craving, and I felt like I needed to tell you that chapter 19 is a little bit screwed up. I really can't remember if it was this way the other times I red it, but anyway.. Let's just say that all the spaces between the paragraphs are playing a little game of hide and seek with the text, and...well, looks like they got lost.

*Sigh* I think I'm going to try to sleep again...after I read part 2 of the Oregon serie...I feel like reading a bit of humor, suddently...

I'm a desperate case. There must be a fanfic detoxification center somewhere...

Chaow to ya!

Lilynette, the-faithful-reader-but-not-so-faithful-reviewer
Misty-J chapter 21 . 1/2/2007
Another great story.

I definitely will!

I'm sorta glad I just discovered your work. I can read a bunch of stories without having to wait. ;)
Sushi Chi chapter 21 . 10/22/2006
Fantastic Story
julia chapter 21 . 7/14/2006
Another great stroy. I don't know why but I find something funny about all the ways you find to hurt Charlie, he has the worst luck.