Reviews for Cerulean Silver vs Amber Gold
eck68 chapter 42 . 9/5
Hello! I am so, so excited to here that you are continuing CSAG! Your story on FF has been very well written and I've enjoyed reading every moment of it, but I am glad to hear that you are editing it and reposting to AO3. I will be sure to follow along. I hope to read the ending to your story in the near future.
ironbane chapter 42 . 9/4
I was very surprised to see a notification for this, but it was a happy surprise! Looks like I'll have to dust off my AO3 account and find you!
Gojin1990 chapter 1 . 9/3
so harry is gonna be more like a side note if he even gets a mention? huh you get so used to it being all harry this and harry that XD this might be entertaining to see how it goes.
Slice of life. Dont knock it.
This was well written,
Bravo.
EverythinAndAnythinAndNothin chapter 18 . 9/2
I skipped the whole letter Draco wrote. I skipped to the bottom where it said, "i love you, Hermione Granger."
I gagged. then i refused to go back and read it. i hope this ends soon its killing my enthusiasm for an otherwise fantastic story
EverythinAndAnythinAndNothin chapter 10 . 9/2
HERMIONE AND EDWARD? THATS SO DUMB AHHHHHHH
(and i don't ship Dramione, HermionexRon OR Winry/Edward! I JUST FIND IT INCREDIBLY STUPID OH GOD IM CRINGING)
EraticMind chapter 42 . 9/2
I absolutely hate Ao3 so I'm just gonna pretend that draco got pardoned, he and hermione started awkwardly dating, Edward went back to Amestris tells Winry all about Hermione/Draco, gets a wrench thrown at him couple dozen times, everything else follows the fma stortline (i.e. ed sacrificing his alchemy for alphonse' body) but keeps his wizarding ability, he, alphonse and winry go to wizarding britain where alphonse settles down with ginny and has cute little golden eyed red head kids and Edward visits Draco and share a bromance while winry and hermione talk technology and the use of magic. Haha good luck with wrapping up your story! I had a fantastic time reading it here on FF :)
Blue Teller chapter 42 . 9/1
That's amazing news! You made a lot of people happy. Good luck! But don't stress over it, take your time to write and edit everything you need. You're awesome and you're writing's awesome.
Best wishes,
-Blue Teller
Chaos Tears chapter 42 . 8/31
Incredible! I was so shocked to see a notification for this in my email! I read solely on ao3 these days, and all the stories I used to read/follow here on FF are either finished or discontinued. I will be very happily starting this over from the beginning from it's new home!

Also! Happy (belated) 10 year anniversary for this story! 3
Your.Worst.Nightmare.1090 chapter 42 . 8/31
yay
can't wait for the updates when they come
EvilFaerie17 chapter 42 . 8/30
Oh my goodness! I got so excited, then sad, and then excited again! This is one of my favorite stories and I'm glad you're getting back into it. I will indeed follow it over at AO3. This just means that I get to reread it again lol. Can't wait!

ttfn!
Faerie
Adin Terim chapter 42 . 8/30
Aww. Glad to see you are updating, but really somehow a03 is literally worse to use than this (at least navigating the site wise, story reading is fine.)

I'll probably check in bimonthly to see where you're at.
OoO
TheSilverHunt3r chapter 41 . 8/6
*Clap clap clap clap* 3 My extreme congratulations. I love this story.
-Silver