Reviews for Newport Will Never Be the Same
andersex chapter 105 . 3/3/2007
your story was so omg.

i cried at the ending, it was perfect :(
andersex chapter 64 . 3/2/2007
you are an amazingly talented writer.
andersex chapter 30 . 3/1/2007
i never liked trey that much
andersex chapter 25 . 3/1/2007
Marissa and Ryan are such a cute couple(:
andersex chapter 23 . 3/1/2007
lmao poor seth lol
andersex chapter 17 . 2/28/2007
summer is so pregnant
Jessica Halliwell Potter chapter 106 . 11/8/2006
I am sorry I did not review before that was very bad of me. This story is fantasic and your writing style is beautiful, I will definitely be reading more of our stories. I have never been interested enough to read such a long fanfiction story before. This has offered me an escape and break while I have been completing my final school exams.
CohenNAtwood chapter 105 . 10/30/2006
Wow such an amazing story and even though the ending was sad it was just beautiful. I loved this story the idea of this story from the very beginning and it's been an amazing read. Great work.
princess89 chapter 105 . 10/21/2006
I would just like to thank you for writing such an amazing story! I have been reading it from when you first started and have never lost interest. A great ending to a great story. I look forward to reading more of your stories!

Alisonx
WhiskerzCutie chapter 105 . 10/13/2006
Aww, I'm gonna miss this story. I really loved how they all made up with Summer. It was a bittersweet ending, you're right. I'll definetely look out for you in the future! . I loved reading your story, even if I came in a little late. Good luck in the future! :D
kursk chapter 105 . 10/13/2006
Great chapter, Im glad that their baby is doing fine, and that summer is finally getting better.

Cant wait to read more of your work, and perhaps in the future you may write a sequel to this fantastic fic.
ryanfan chapter 105 . 10/12/2006
Charlynn,

This was my most favourite fanfiction. well i saw that ending coming so not sad about it ... IT was really great and enthralling experience to read the story .. being a ryan marissa fan IT a really superb to read both them having such a healthy and matured relattionship ... the story went along realy well and you clearly showed each emotion perfectly during the story ... YOU ARE A AWESOME AND VERY TALENTED WRITER .. PLS keep it up .. WAITING eagerly for your next fan fiction ...
spidergirl91 chapter 105 . 10/12/2006
i absolutely lovedd this story

the ending was so sad

and you wrote it so well

i can't wait for your other stories
Westcoastlover08 chapter 105 . 10/12/2006
:( sad that its over. but it waas good and all good things must come to an end. Maybe a sequle?
WhiskerzCutie chapter 104 . 10/7/2006
OMG! Hayley! I really hope she'll be alright, at least so she can see the baby! I can't believe Summer is there! Ok, update ASAP PLEASE!