Reviews for Dying Flames
Lady of Moon Over Silver Seas chapter 25 . 5/2
You may wish to double check what condone means. Otherwise... AWESOME!
Sky chapter 26 . 4/8
I loved reading your story so much I just had to leave a review in hopes you continue with a second book.
Hotaru no Kaori chapter 26 . 3/15
I really like this story. It's refreshing, captivant and well-written. The mix of action, suspence, emotions is pretty good.
Well, to conclude, I found a great reading thanks to you.
hanadarkning chapter 1 . 3/11
This is one of the best fanfics I've ever read. I usually tend to avoid fics which change things before the death of Voldemort because I'm usually disappointed by them. However, this fanfic has helped me lift my bias against these kind of fics. This was so good, that I couldn't stop reading the whole night. Despite the amount of work I have I pulled an all nighter just to finish this. And I love it how drarry just fell into place. The main focus was the story and not the relationship itself. This was really refreshing. I'm glad there was no drarry smut since that would have ruined the taste of a wonderful story, since that wasn't the focus. I also love the name Lion's Pride. This fic satisfied my craving for a great story, drarry, and a multidimensional setting. I loved every bit of it. Makes me want to be a part of the Pride. Alas, I am only a muggle.
Shirokko chapter 26 . 12/24/2017
I really liked how everything felll into place at the grand finale.

And I really enjoyed reading, everyone defeated voldie together. It makes everything seem whole of some sort.

thank you again for beeing such a wonderful author
Guest chapter 26 . 12/11/2017
This was a fantastic fan fic Drarry for ever
Guest chapter 10 . 12/4/2017
how does albus dumbledoor get out of prision
Guest chapter 26 . 11/22/2017
I just wanted to say that this is one of the best books I’ve ever read, and I’ve been reading fan fiction for over several years now
SerpensPrincess chapter 26 . 9/26/2017
Love!
55kid72 chapter 26 . 8/16/2017
A great story u could have worked on harrys relationship with draco More but over all great story
babesbraves chapter 26 . 4/24/2017
Absolutely fantastic I loved every minute of this amazing story!
Guest chapter 26 . 4/9/2017
Type your review !
fandomflier15 chapter 26 . 12/9/2016
I love this story! Lovely ending!
Justien chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
I think Harry should get out of Azkaban, and Draco Malfoy should rescue him.
ZekiWing chapter 26 . 8/24/2016
That ending was powerful. Damn! I'm just sitting here imagining the Pride at Hogwarts, all connected through the horror of war. Then everyone else just wondering how all of the sixth years became friends.