Reviews for Dying Flames
Guest chapter 26 . 13h
I just wanted to say that this is one of the best books I’ve ever read, and I’ve been reading fan fiction for over several years now
SerpensPrincess chapter 26 . 9/26
Love!
55kid72 chapter 26 . 8/16
A great story u could have worked on harrys relationship with draco More but over all great story
babesbraves chapter 26 . 4/24
Absolutely fantastic I loved every minute of this amazing story!
Type your review !
fandomflier15 chapter 26 . 12/9/2016
I love this story! Lovely ending!
Justien chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
I think Harry should get out of Azkaban, and Draco Malfoy should rescue him.
ZekiWing chapter 26 . 8/24/2016
That ending was powerful. Damn! I'm just sitting here imagining the Pride at Hogwarts, all connected through the horror of war. Then everyone else just wondering how all of the sixth years became friends.
ZekiWing chapter 19 . 8/24/2016
Anyone else think that Madam Malkin is Red Raven? Then she is going to secretly give Harry the Pride Robe or something?
KillingCurseGreenEyes chapter 26 . 8/22/2016
BEAUTIFUL ENDING
Guest chapter 20 . 8/11/2016
Omg if lupin was in the dungeon on a full moon...
Guest chapter 26 . 8/11/2016
OMG, I don't even know what to say. This fix was so beutiful I want to cry. I loved it so much and I hope you keep writing. Thank you for writing this
Tina chapter 11 . 4/25/2016
Ok, questions answered, I apologize.
Tina chapter 10 . 4/25/2016
This is ridiculousness. There are two Dumbledors, Severus is trapped despite him and Lucius leaving Blaise there and the manor has a personality.
Tina chapter 5 . 4/25/2016
What year is this? Before Dumbledore dies, but after the Order of the Phoenix? And is the Lion's Price the DA? No, the have Slytherins... I can't figure it out!