Reviews for A New Leaf
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 4 . 10/15/2010
Personally, I think Naruto should have gotten mad at how they got him to the party. But that is just how I am. I guess a stupid dipshit like blondie would just forgive them. Well, the story is good so far, keep it up.
kitty-chan chapter 5 . 3/7/2010
im confused on the 2 prologues. What happened?
Still Not Dead Yet chapter 5 . 1/16/2010
Interesting story but somehow i don't expect an update any time soon...now i'm sad
Cyraxr chapter 5 . 7/30/2008
Odd but interesting. Please update soon. Signed a fan of Tayuya, Hinata, Anko, Kurenai, and Temari.
Just Mat chapter 5 . 5/9/2008
You have a good story and an original pairing (Everything not naruhina or yaoi is original nowadays). I'm going to continue reading this...
Demonkid chapter 5 . 11/11/2007
hmm NaruTayuya, like the interactions they seem plausiable. Can't wait for a new chapter but it does show you something, Ayame seems to like to tease Naruto.
Kamikaze Hakkeshu chapter 5 . 10/23/2007
Well this has some potential. I'm looking forward to read more, so please update soon. Oh and also more Tayuya, please?
Silver Phoenix7 chapter 5 . 10/2/2007
more i need more pretty please
QuadOfChaos chapter 5 . 9/6/2007
I'm confused ( oh well, ill be waiting
QuadOfChaos chapter 2 . 9/5/2007
i think you should have had Naruto go Demonic on the Iwa bastards, and how could NARUTO leave the Tsuchikage-bastard to leave his "ninja" being so brutal! not to mention the brothel situation like that! other than my moral complaints, and the fact that the Rasenga can crush rock, good job
Dame Loli chapter 5 . 4/5/2007
I really like your story, please continue

loli
demonicnargles chapter 5 . 1/23/2007
I really like this story. Nice, original plot, good action, believable stuff, etc. Nice work.

No pressure, but... please update soon!

-demonicnargles
Regres chapter 5 . 1/14/2007
yes good chapter the story is getting better i havent read it in a while because i forgot how it went so i re-read it anyways continue soon c ya
dreamlifter chapter 5 . 1/11/2007
i keep saying this, but great action.

really liked the assassination attempt on naruto and how you portrayed everyone reacting
dreamlifter chapter 4 . 1/11/2007
great writting, really liked the tsunade sakura coversation