Reviews for What Hurts The Most
soulsister chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
I truly loved this story and the song you chose for this story is one of my very favorites by Rascal Flatts. IT was very appropriate for this story. I love how you have Rey,

I love this story and the song you chose for this story by Rascal Flatts is one of my very favorites. It always makes me think of my older sister who I lost to cancer in 2010. I love how she had Rey, Chavo and Chris for moral support. Rey is such a cutie and a sweetheart.
Cuz I'm Nice Like That chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
made me cry,very good
Sign Silence chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
This was beautiful. I think i'm gonna cry! This is such a great tribute thing, it's so sad that he's gone!
blackbear chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
it was good
Pinayprincesa chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
aw so sad but still cute at the same tym:) Glad Vicky has everyone supporting her.:)
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Great story. I like this a lot. However, I don't know if song lyrics are allowed anymore. I had heard they aren't. I would advise you not to put song lyrics in anymore. I'm not saying that having them is a bad thing, but I don't want your story to get deleted and for you to lose your account. That would suck. Still, this story was very good. I liked it. Write more good stories soon.

The Bubbly One,

RandysGirl89 chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
Great story
Place Your Bumper Sticker Here chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
Its awesome, I'm fighting back tears. The songs you pick are great, I miss him so much, but I'm sure we all do. Keep writing these.