Reviews for The Peacock Farm
fragmentpieces chapter 7 . 5/30/2006
I would love you forever if you wrote about a fic where The Brothers Winchester rid the world forever of the Unholy Trinity (the things that are The Canadian Tire Guy and his Freakishly happy family)

Great story, I loved it and GO CANADA!
CaffieneKitty chapter 7 . 5/10/2006
I was doing just fine until you mentioned the Canadian Tire Guy as a candidate for the stupidest monster ever, and then I laughed so hard I nearly choked to death. Fun to see the boys come north. Awesome good story too, excellent stuff! :-)
sonoralie chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Hey, thanks for the rec, and thanks for dredging up some horrific memories. I truly hated that X-Files episode, but I really liked your story. Dean does sort of have a 'shoot first, questions later' way about him, doesn't he?
brighette chapter 7 . 4/26/2006
So after reading about Phil, I had to read more of your work! Another great one, you get the brothers extremely well. Loved the last two paragraphs, left me with a smile. Can't wait to read more of your work :)
Tigerdrake chapter 7 . 4/9/2006
I’m sorry I haven’t reviewed earlier. Life has been hectic. I really like the way you finished this story. You did a good job of tying up the lose ends and the ending was especially sweet. I’m already Punxsutawney Sucks and it’s really good so far too. Keep up the good work!
Northface chapter 7 . 4/4/2006
If you'd have chosen the Canadian Tire Guy, nobody'd ever come to Canada again.

But as far as this story goes: I'm glad we got a glimpse of the RCMP investigating - I've often wondered exactly how the "normal people" react in the aftermath of one of the Winchesters' cases. What do they attribute it to? How do they rationalize the evidence (or lack thereof) before them?

And the border line-up... Typical. Typical situation, typical silly conversation, typical (for Supernatural) worries. Well done.
A Sainted Sinner chapter 7 . 4/4/2006
we have tim horton's here in america, lolololol ... our krispy cremes are apparently going out of business .. and the roll up the rim to win contest is going on here in the states too ... loved the story, btw
zippdipp chapter 7 . 4/4/2006
This fic made me borrow x-files from a friend and re-watch 'Home' cos I could hardly remember it. Def. one of my fave eppys.

Was this the last chapter? If so. Wonderful fic. Going on my fave-list:-D

xx
rozzy07 chapter 7 . 4/4/2006
You have pulled together a story that had me greedily gulp it down and still left me with a desperate need for more. Gore, blood, and gore abounded but what lingers the most is the sad spectre of Ray knowing what was done to him and the others. Hoping perhaps for more soon from your talented pen.. please!
Northface chapter 5 . 3/29/2006
Hm, so we're finding out a bit more about how everything's tied together...

Maybe because my brain's pretty close to mush after spending 13 hours in class and/or doing schoolwork, but my thoughts kept going off on tangents during this chapter. Your use of the word "awry" reminded me of the first time I ever used it in conversation: I was 8, had never heard the word spoken but I'd read it and knew what it meant, and I pronounced it "aw-ree" and my mom was thoroughly confused, until I proved it was a word by finding it in the dictionary, and then we got the pronunciation sorted out. Your police officer reminded me of my job last year, because I worked with a Bill Williams, although he (clearly) wasn't retired, nor a cop.
Tigerdrake chapter 5 . 3/29/2006
So how was Dean healed? His injuries weren't faked because there was blood left over. Did Ray do it? Did Sam? Because that would be really cool if it was Sam. Also, how could Polly's parent's be buried on the farm? You said that her mother was married into the Bender's family and indicated her father was Rupert. Do you mean her grandparents, Ray and Omni? Anyway, this is a great story. Please update soon.
Mariner chapter 5 . 3/28/2006
Wow, this is getting ever more twisty and fascinating. Great emotional intensity in this chapter, with Sam's fear over what happened to Dean. And I love how the plot keeps developing all these new twists, with the connection between Ray and the Benders. Very cool and inventive, all of it.
Lemmypie chapter 4 . 3/28/2006
Great job, keep going quickly please!
Northface chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Good work, as always.

P.S. Today, it was sunny and 12 degrees. I even saw some people wearing shorts!
geminigrl11 chapter 4 . 3/27/2006
LOVE your writing style! So visceral! And it's a really interesting read so far . . . I look forward to seeing where you take it.
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »