Reviews for The Peacock Farm
Jebediah Sprinklefield chapter 3 . 3/25/2006
Uh...don't mean to be nitpicky or anything, and I know it's a little late, but from chapter one: "like early aboriginal people used to herd buffalo off cliffs"...uh...dude...WTF? What's up with that?

Still, interesting plot. I'm looking forward to future chapters.

Suicune.
Northface chapter 3 . 3/24/2006
I liked Dean in this chapter, although it was mostly about Sam. I don't know, he just seemed so very Dean-like in it. I also enjoy your writing style. I can't think of quite the right word, but it's something like ironic in tone.
Spooky4ever chapter 3 . 3/24/2006
I its so cool that Dean and Sam are actually at the Peacock house! I am a huge X-Files fan and find this fic very interesting. And i gotta agree with you, Home and the most disturbing episode ever, ugh and after watching it i had to go eat dinner. i so lost my appitiet!
Northface chapter 2 . 3/21/2006
This sounds really interesting. Particularly as I'm from White Rock, but living at UBC right now. I would love it if the Winchesters really did investigate something in the Lower Mainland one of these days.
Mariner chapter 2 . 3/21/2006
This is really clever and interesting. I like the whole metafictional aspect of it, and at the same time there's the beginning of an interesting plot and really good brotherly interaction between Sam and Dean. I'm looking forward to seeing where you take it.
Master Li chapter 1 . 3/20/2006