Reviews for The four hundred year battle
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
I don't know how much creepier you can get but I will continue reading your story's in hopes of finding out.
ofmustachesandtomatoes chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
I liked it. Though, nothing beats the true, innocent Pride!Ed, the mean and nasty one is smexier to picture...XD *laughs* Poor Envy. I feel horrible for him..MORE PLEASE!
Katty008 chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Prido... Prido... this is your conscience speaking... do not kill Envy... Father will be mad... kill Father instead...
temariXshikamaruluva chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
I like it very much,

well done, 'You have no pride.'

Should you ever make another story concerning BBI please do message me for i would definitely read it, and review. I have just added this story to my C2 community, should you promote it to your readers i shall be eternally gratefull,

much love,

temariXshikamaruluva
Siacatmesecat chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Poor Envy... Ed kinda is heartless, tho...
shu-chan77901 chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
It was good, but I have an idea for you if you decide to update soon. Make this part just a dream if you wanna make Pride not look so bad...I'm sure you can catch on with the rest.

becca
KO'ed chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
I haven't played the game, but I love the emotion in this. The references to the sins and their holders are phenomenal, and the writing flows well. It's really nice how no names are mentioned but you can still tell who's who and what's happening.

SO YA

ITS SUPER KEWL

CAN I MAKE OUT WITH IT PLZ
MrsPiccolosWife chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
That was so great! The title is so great!
0001001 chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
yes! that was awesome. It's hard to find good Bluebird's Illusion write/stories. Especially Pride and Envy ones. great job. Loved it.