Reviews for Sunset Over San Francisco
Henri Jane chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Okay, so Elise was totally OOC and this one had some pretty bad spelling and grammar mistakes, but it was, as I've said to all of your stories so far, really good! hehe.
Goth03 chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Ha, that was rather good. Admittedly, an odd pairing, but you wrote it well so it worked. Big fan of your work, keep up the good stuff.
minako366 chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Wow, kind of a weird pairing, considering how old Elise is, but I found that this was an extremely cute pairing,made cuter with it's approach. Very nice LOVED it
xCRIT chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Okay... this is kind of gross. And I'm not saying that because Phoebe is one of my 5 favorite characters. I don't understand how you could make her bisexual, though. It's actually kind of disturbing, really. Maybe you should've rated it M.
sn0zb0z chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Interesting idea. I know it says complete but i think you should continue this. Great story!
Nancy T chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
That's really interesting - a scenario I'd never thought of before, but quite possible! Now the only question is - I assume that Phoebe uses her own face for her intimate moments with Elise?

Well written story, good build, logical reactions!
FeralDemonArtemis3.0 chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Awesome chapter please update soon.
twin who likes to travel chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
Sorry, but to be honest I didn't care for this story. I just couldn't see Phoebe and Elise together even in a fan fiction story. Since you seem to like Charmed femslash I feel the need to ask you a question. Have you ever read JewWitch's stories? She has written three stories where femslash is involved. If you haven't read them I suggest that you read them. The last two stories in the trilogy have a B.T.V.S. crossover. Here is the order they're in.

1. Charmed And Dangerous

2. Godsmacked

3. The Incredibly True Adventure Of 2 Witches In Love

If you read them and decide to leave some reviews for each story feel free to tell the author who told you about the stories.
PracticalMagic672 chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
Erm, Hm, Whoa. lol. That was really good, diffent, new, but good. I've never seen a fic like this and I really think you should start a series or something on it... I loved it! Nice job...
charmedbaby11 chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
what is gonna happen now? Will you continue this