Reviews for Altered Reality
jennifer.nedbalek chapter 1 . 5/15/2017
I just stumbled on this day, and all I can say is wow. I've recently started digging back into the history of DOOL. I started in 1995, seeing a few bits here and there (I was only 12) before that, and even now all these years later it still amazes. This is a great plotline. If (and when I should say, as much as I hate to admit it) the show ever goes off completely, this should SO be the way they do... kind of a Dallas meets Roseanne ending.
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
Oh this is such a good story! Please tell me you have this completed elsewhere where I can read it.!
13Sarah94 chapter 11 . 2/8/2015
I came across this nearly 10 years after you last updated, but I love what I have been reading. Great writing and story, sad to see it wasn't finished :(
luna chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
i like this story update soon please!
crazy4thesun chapter 11 . 8/16/2006
This story is amazing! Love the Lumi especially, and the Kate/Sami friendship, that's new. Update soon! Story added to favorites!
MagCat chapter 11 . 5/16/2006
Ah, Lumi fluff! Just the way I like it... Update soon!
MagCat chapter 10 . 5/4/2006
Loved this chap., esp. all the tears and reunions... update soon!
Karone chapter 9 . 4/18/2006
Philip is fun in this! And I actually like Belle which is shocking... and poor Henderson has probably seen way too many couples in... er, comprimising positions lol
Karone chapter 8 . 4/18/2006
I love Jack! Nice to see J/J and Lumi have each other to turn to, and Abby and Will are so cute and they weren't even really in the chapter lol
Karone chapter 7 . 4/18/2006
Okay I am crying now lol. Beautiful scene, Sami reuniting with Marlena, it was touching. The image of Belle falling in the toilet... LOL
Karone chapter 6 . 4/18/2006
Cops and their donuts! nice chapter, I liked seeing John and Bo together, being brothers, and seeing John worrying so much about the kids meeting Marlena- it's going to be an emotional visit I am sure
Karone chapter 5 . 4/18/2006
I am usually not a big Nicole fan but you make her so likable it's hard not fall onboard lol. she and Sami are a good pair, they ought to become friends on the show they have a lot in common. And seeing Kate all motherly towards Sami was bizarre, and yet it made me wish things could have been different for them.
Karone chapter 4 . 4/18/2006
Ah, the Lumi begins... so mushy! it was cool to see how their grown-up lives are going, and still get a glimpse of their past, and history, at the same time.
Karone chapter 3 . 4/18/2006
This chapter was great! i love the interaction between the kids, you can see they are a close family and that they have had to depend on each other since marlena got sick. John is lucky to have Sami around to take care of everyone!
Karone chapter 2 . 4/18/2006
now i cannot wait to see the kids learn about marlena being lucid. how will they react?