Reviews for Who Would Have Thought?
youngtrinigual chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
gual ino how you feel dannyXsam is right but tuckerXsam is DAMN WRONG! IT JUST NOT RIGHT AT ALL NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRY TO SEE IT! IT NOT RIGHT! I JUST HAD TO GET THAT OUT!(sigh)
FireNationFreak chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
omg! that was deliciously wrong! it was cute, but doesnt really fit, like trying to dip oatmeal cookies in a glass of Dr. Pepper. (okay, it wasnt really that gross, i just always wanted to use that analogy. lol)
LandJ-SandD-Fan chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Whatever you do in "Missing" please do NOT make Tucker and Sam get together. Danny and Sam are so meant to be! though, for a pairing like those two, this story was okay.
Galateagirl chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
DS FLUFF HEALS THE SOUL! Truer words have never been typed.

May I just say that, despite the fact this story was TS, I liked it. Thank you for not adding Sam's answer.

You know what's worse than TS? DannyOC or SamOC. ERGH! Guys, I'm all for OCs but don't let them get between the lovebirds!
Me The Anon One chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Niceish oneshot. I can tell you're uncomfortable with it. Have you read Sympathy for the Devil by Lacey52? It's TxSish but VERY good I think you'll like it, it's similar to what you've written here, but a little more indepth and really check it out if you haven't.

I have a story which is somewhat TxS. It's hard to write because...well...we all know DxS is THE ONLY way, but challenges in writing is good and I personally get sick of DxS so.

Thanks for the story.

Nonny
Kats02980416 chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
That was weird, well the whole Tucker/Sam pairing. I just cant see it. To me its not there. Danny and Sam have this amazing chemistry. They so fit. I cant see Sam having those kind of feelings for Sam. They have a great friendship, but them being more. It just doesnt jive. However, I can definitely see Tucker be the one falling for Sam a bit, that can happen. Interesting take on the story.
J chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
Tucker-goo? That would be interesting...

Hardcore DXS shipper! YAY!

Also that couldn't happen because of what Tucker said in FtF. "Man, I always knew you guys would get together!"

Or something along those lines. Teehee, almost put 'limes'.
Oasis Blackmore chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
AH! I was expecting a lovely, TxS, fluffy ending. Oh well. I respect your views. I, personally, can't decide between DxS and TxS. I mean, on the DxS side, it's totally in character, but Danny is completely oblivious; and on the TxS side, it's in character but HIGHLY improbable, and I adore Tucker. So, I'm stuck in the middle. *sigh* But anyway, nice fic, though it was kind of . . . cliffy-esque.

~ Oasis
Moopyshmoo chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
oh... my... God... I liked the idea but it was TxS... that's crazy. And one quick question... If you're a DxS shipper why make a TxS one?
DS Shipper chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
this was...so...TxS! it BURNS! i had to go read one of your GREAT DxS fluffy stories! and i reviewed there too...

YAY FLUFF!
crazybluephantom chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
ew...TxS! lol not bad i like it, maybe if the names got changed around a little, lol.