Reviews for The Bridge Above My House
Reishin Amara chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
WTF XDHilarious
Rainyxknight chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Ohmigosh! I LOVED THIS SO MUCH! X3 You rock!
Lucrecia LeVrai chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
OMG, this was hilarious! XD I've /always/ been wondering about Fernando's practice: doesn't he disturb Jack's rest in any way? XD Good to know I'm not the only one who thinks that Jack might feel /a bit uncomfortable/ under his bridge...

Heh, I loved the NPCs' descriptions and the final bit with the frying pan. Awesome story; it brought the tears of joy to my eyes. XD
Datya chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
This is genius XD! an amusment park Great idea !

ahh Love the personality of Jack haha XD

he have quite a good opinion of the people aroud him..xD

Great text!
SpiralSigil chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Good god I found this -hilarious- XD I keep meaning to write a Radiata Stories fic, and if I ever get to it, I hope I can capture the comedy aspect of it like you have in this story
Tony WildRiver chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
LOL. I am still giggling. That was quite amusing. Poor Jack, sleep deprivation has kinda driven him off the deep end. Great job _
PopFlyGov chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Now, THAT is creative. And it was so Jack, too. I tell you, that boy can't seem to cut a break sometimes.

Excellent stuff!
KTAH chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
good job! if im correct, you really have explained all of the events that take place around jack's house. it was funny, too. oh, i didnt know that he would do that if you stand on the bridge! im gonna try that when i get my ps2 back!
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
ROFL! This was an awesome parody!

I FINALLY FOUND A GOOD FIC!

See I haven't finished the game and so I'm looking for fics that don't have ending spoilers. This is the first non-postgame Radiata fic that is worth reading.

This really was hilarious, I especially liked the Olacion spoofs.
Photon Rays chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
uhh, haha, that was funny. Great way to tell a short story
Mereo Flere chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Wow, I didn't even consider what Jack thought about all that.

Nice story, especially that it ties in with everything that does happen in the game.
Veronica The Mischievous chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
VTM: BRILLIANT! XD This is really good! I love it! This part is what got me the most...

I stood up from where I was leaning upon my rooftop railing at six in the morning and hooted: "I'M GONNA DO IT DAD! I'M GONNA MAKE YOU PROUD!"

Several lights came on and a broken frying pan whizzed dangerously past my right ear.

"Shut the blap up! Some of us are trying to sleep here!" Rasped the sleepy, angry voice.

I snorted.

If only you knew, my dear friend. If only you knew.

I returned to my bed for a brief nap, plotting and planning in my dreams how I would craft my ingenious plan into reality.

Tomorrow, Radiata... tomorrow, the world!

VTM: XD Bwahahahaha!
Zilth chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
I like how everyone needed to Get A life of their own,

lolz. I really do hope you will write a sequel...or

maybe u did and i'm blind X.X but whichever lets read more! WOOT!
TotoroChibi chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
xD That was hilarious. Hm. Maybe I should try the 'yelling to the stars' on the game sometime. Yes, it does seem that everone loves Jack's roof. Two thumbs up. (I would give you more, but it's too bad I only have two thumbs. Dx)
Izzuddin al-Qassam chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
How about a sequel featuring Genius when he first arrived at the light elves city?

Oh I saved your fanfic to my hard drive. I do that to fanfics thata re worthy of my recognition. Yours is one of them.