Reviews for Lantern Boo
Vashti chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Rarely have I seen a more perfect crossover. I read half of this while waiting for my lunch and had to suppress my laughter when Bats e'er so casually pointed out Boo's fowlness. It was that or get stared at in the Chinese restaurant. This couldn't have been more perfect if Mindy and Bubbles had gone floating by. I gave my mother the synopsis (she's an Animaniacs fan and has a passable knowledge of JLA) and she cracked up from that alone.
Morph chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Interesting situation for Boo. I don't understand why everyone suddenly turns on him for being a chicken despite his mad skills. There's certainly been weirder Lanterns in the Corps.
toxictattoo chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
This was genius. Pure genius.

“I told you,” Batman whispered sotto voce, “that’s a giant chicken.”

And bonus points for using sotto voce. I love that.

I heard everyone's voices loud and clear. Fantastic work.
GreatBigFreak chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Stumbled over this quite by accident, and I have to say its brilliant. Thanks for the laugh. Never expected Chicken Boo of all Animaniacs characters to make me laugh.
Blackdex chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Yeah, I remember Boo, just cant win, can he? Ciao
Mollyscribbles chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
Aw, poor Boo can never get a break . . . wonderfully done, overall. Very true to the spirit of both shows, perfectly IC.
David Golightly chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
THIS is awesome. Who doesn't love the Animaniacs? Plasticman giving him the "boot" in the end was pretty cool.

Definitely original. Keep up the good work!
Rift chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Quite possibly the greatest crossover i've ever read.
markmark261 chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
While I'm obviously drawn to DC/Animaniacs crossovers (mainly because it gives me a chance to shamelessly plug my Legion story Anibrainiacs at the start of the review), I was a bit worried from the summary, mainly because Chicken Boo was possibly the unfunniest thing on Animaniacs, always following the same unfunny story pattern. Well, despite your following pretty much the same pattern you did it entertainly enough that I really liked this. Good fun story.

On the picky front "Plasticman" should be two words, and I didn't really see why "OA" should be fully capitalised.