Reviews for Stars Don't Shine
Polarbear6 chapter 6 . 1/16
WHAT! It's obvious she's going to get expelled, since she got caught! Things was going by planned, but then this happened! Im angry, but I'll have to wait till something good/intresting happens again! Oh, i miss those random jokes, they were really funny. But, still liking the story.
Polarbear6 chapter 3 . 12/30/2015
Sup, Casui! Loved the chapter, as always... Anyways, like how you put a lot of curosity in the story (hopefully you know what i mean, and of course there's going to be curosity, its a story). Im getting a little angry/fruatrated... because of AION! Like come on, back off! (*huff huff) Anyway, cant wait to read the rest ...Casui!
Polarbear6 chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Loved the first chapter! Cant wait to read the next one! Go Casui! Haha, cant wait to see your reaction when u read this review! Anyway, loved it! It got me curious and pumped up! WooHoo!
CGuardia-Angel chapter 22 . 12/2/2011
Even though I'm POSITIVE your not updating...

Will you PLEEEAAASSSEEE finish this?
LordofAmus chapter 22 . 1/24/2011
Omg! I loved your story! I really wish you finished it! I loved how your dialog had more then one meaning. *Favorites story*
Property Of Eriol chapter 22 . 1/1/2009
WAH! U havn't updated in like... *counts on fingers* 9 MONTHS! This makes Property Of Eriol VERY sad! D': *bawls*

It's the first day of 2009 and u MUST update soon!

This is the best Chrno Crusade story i've ever read! Can't believe u were 12 when u started it! It's so good!

How the hell did u come up with such an awesome-yet-complicated plot line u super-human freak! XD lol

Ur like some prodigy. I sware.

*adds to fav and alerts quick smart* PLEASE get the next chappie up soon! PLEASE don't give up on this story!
Property Of Eriol chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
lol, that TMM a la mode quote made me laugh. I luv TMM, not a la mode but it fit well there!

That was really interesting! I wonder why Rosette cwon't b able 2 c her family...

I love how u write- it's so much fun to read! That snickers moment at the beggining cracked me up! lol!

Can't wait to read the rest of it!
classy panda lover chapter 4 . 12/18/2008
This chapter was great keep it up.
classy panda lover chapter 3 . 12/17/2008
This fanfic is one of the best ones i'v read so far.

Hey me again i'm starting a diffrent fanfic.
classy panda lover chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
This fanfic is so cool i am looking forward to reading more

please look at my storysand give me some tips ok

shadowster maaka
HelenaLaVince chapter 22 . 12/3/2008
kya... hope you update soon... aion really is mean _
Shadow-chan93 chapter 22 . 8/9/2008
please write more! It was the first fanfic I've ever read here and still one of my favourites! please go on writing!
TehMerill chapter 22 . 6/26/2008
Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh! Wah, I hate cliffhangers! -sob, angst, woe, sniff- This was an absolutely amazing chapter, please keep up the epic work; I'm dying to read more!~ -swon-
bob chapter 22 . 6/23/2008
so, are you gonna update any time soon?
Whispering Lotus chapter 22 . 6/15/2008
Aw your story is so good (_) please update again. I really like it. What will happen next? ('.') Please oh please update.