Reviews for Stars Don't Shine
CGuardia-Angel chapter 22 . 12/2/2011
Even though I'm POSITIVE your not updating...

Will you PLEEEAAASSSEEE finish this?
LordofAmus chapter 22 . 1/24/2011
Omg! I loved your story! I really wish you finished it! I loved how your dialog had more then one meaning. *Favorites story*
Property Of Eriol chapter 22 . 1/1/2009
WAH! U havn't updated in like... *counts on fingers* 9 MONTHS! This makes Property Of Eriol VERY sad! D': *bawls*

It's the first day of 2009 and u MUST update soon!

This is the best Chrno Crusade story i've ever read! Can't believe u were 12 when u started it! It's so good!

How the hell did u come up with such an awesome-yet-complicated plot line u super-human freak! XD lol

Ur like some prodigy. I sware.

*adds to fav and alerts quick smart* PLEASE get the next chappie up soon! PLEASE don't give up on this story!
Property Of Eriol chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
lol, that TMM a la mode quote made me laugh. I luv TMM, not a la mode but it fit well there!

That was really interesting! I wonder why Rosette cwon't b able 2 c her family...

I love how u write- it's so much fun to read! That snickers moment at the beggining cracked me up! lol!

Can't wait to read the rest of it!
classy panda lover chapter 4 . 12/18/2008
This chapter was great keep it up.
classy panda lover chapter 3 . 12/17/2008
This fanfic is one of the best ones i'v read so far.

Hey me again i'm starting a diffrent fanfic.
classy panda lover chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
This fanfic is so cool i am looking forward to reading more

please look at my storysand give me some tips ok

shadowster maaka
HelenaLaVince chapter 22 . 12/3/2008
kya... hope you update soon... aion really is mean _
Shadow-chan93 chapter 22 . 8/9/2008
please write more! It was the first fanfic I've ever read here and still one of my favourites! please go on writing!
TehMerill chapter 22 . 6/26/2008
Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh! Wah, I hate cliffhangers! -sob, angst, woe, sniff- This was an absolutely amazing chapter, please keep up the epic work; I'm dying to read more!~ -swon-
bob chapter 22 . 6/23/2008
so, are you gonna update any time soon?
Whispering Lotus chapter 22 . 6/15/2008
Aw your story is so good (_) please update again. I really like it. What will happen next? ('.') Please oh please update.
KazunaPikachu chapter 22 . 5/18/2008
Awesome! I totally love this story! :D This is the best Chrono Crusade story i've ever read (even though i haven't read much) and it'll be the first to go on my favs! Please continue updating, it's really good!

And poor Rosette! Hn, you really know how to continue a good mystery, ne? lol. Please update as soon as possible. i can't wait to find out what Aion is up to, or what Elder would do to the pocket watch or what Chrono (the Sinner) would do when he finds out the 'real' Rosette made an appearance! Go you! :D
Chasie Calamity chapter 14 . 5/13/2008
took me two days to read it. : D (I should be doing my schoolwork. shame on me. hah)

Loved the story though.
Chasie Calamity chapter 13 . 5/9/2008
: D I was hoping they got the same group. For some reason I felt you'd mix Chrono, Aion, and Mary together. It'd probably be the most uncomfortable group of all. haha. or maybe that's just what I wanted to see, an interaction between them.