Reviews for Weakness

i loved it
draculalucard chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
wow this was awesome!
Nightsmoke chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
This was so adorable, you should continue ]
Different Child chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Aww. I like it! _ When one of them is sick things have to be interesting. If you haven't already you should write the reverse because it is just interesting.
PockyPoo chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
I love Hellsing! Please write more stories!

your amazing! )
Lihanou chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Yeah, well thought of. A sick vampire, now there is something new. Good story, not too much fluff, but just enough. And still in character, very good!
River of Souls chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
lol ive been reading about Kakashi and Sakura for a long time...its time i changed couples for awhile lol lol
Darth Squishy chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
aw...! thats so sweet! *squee!* i love alucard/integra pairings! youre an awsome writer. yay you!
Molly chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
*sob* Can I tell you something funny? I haven't seen all of Hellsing, in fact maybe only one or two episodes. Nothing with Integra in it. And so... I thought... that she was a guy... _;; Um, I hope you're not a yaoi hater... So I wanted to read a fic, and it sounded cute, so I did, and then I realized that she was ... well, not a guy. But! I read it anyway, and it was really good. So, kudos! And thanks for helping me realize my mistake before I told anyone. -_-;

~Molly
Urufu chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
AW! That was a sweet fluff! Please write more. _

~Urufu~
Raven chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
aw so cute! XD

you should do another like this except with Integra sick insted of Alucard...just a suggestion X3
whatevergirl chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
aww! that's adorable! i loved it! :)
ElenaUnduli chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Oh my GoD! So cute! Yeaah, congratulations for the original idea, I enjoy very much when Alucard is weak and he needs Integra's or anybody's help; then he is so adorable XD

Will be there another part? ô_Ô I hope yes...jejeje You made me happy

Adios!