Reviews for Oblivious
PhantomPotterGirl chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Definatly Jinx and Kid Flash! :D It sooo describes their relatinship! :D
Chanceless chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Huh. This actually made me think. o.o Good on you.

Which pairing was this intended for, though?
Little Miss Juliet chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
lol. This makes perfect sense! Would make well for a KF/J or BB/R story. (sorry if I'm bombarding you with reveiws)
joy chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
jinx and kid flash! jinx and kid flash!
inq101 chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
it...works. It works realy well. Not just for the titans either.
ForeverBreathlessXO chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
I think this could be turned into a cute BB/Rae fic. Maybe not 'laughing off what people say' really meaning 'laughing off' but Raven is always critcizing (Sp?) everything in life basically. Also 'cuz she doesn't really seem the one to know when a guy likes her, and how BB is really actually insecure to crack his jokes, but he does because he wants to see her smile. Yea I'm kinda rambling here, but hey, you said comment! lol
writer26 chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
Nice poem... This style of "Choosing Your Own PAirings" thing is sure way cool... And it gives me an idea of the story... Although I' still 9, of course, but i'm still also a fan of fanfiction... Hope to be a sucess next 4 years (to prepare my stories and dont need to update!)...

LOLX

FROM FUTURE-TO-BE FANFCTION AUTHOR

HAHA
chicagonebananas chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
cool. that was awesome!
C.O. or Space Stations chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Hmm...I feel like I've read this somewhere before. Well, it's still good XD I decided to do some quick reading of works from my old friends on Hiya! -shakes hand crazily- Oh how I've missed everyone! I felt sort of gone for a while xD But obviously I'm back...

Anyway I picked to read this one first because the title was called 'Oblivious' & that's in my penname -D Hahah anyway I enjoyed this read. You're right, it can fit into any of the pairings out there. Well, all except the yaoi I guess because it said 'she' in there, so I'd assume that no guy guy pairing would be allowed, but hey, you really can never tell these days, can ya? xPP

Anyway good read! It was nice to hear something after a long break of no / any Teen Titans stories at all. I hope you're doing ok!
Jackalobe chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
*steals your poetry talent*

But sshh! It's supposed to be a secret.

So act all suprised when suddenly you find you can't write poems anymore, meanwhile I, suddenly, am writing like a Poem Goddess.

- *uber evil cackle*

You never saw it coming...

Rose
Forest Wanderer chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
I actually can't think of Beast Boy or Robin or Cyborg for that matter to right somthing like this. But personaly, I think it is Beast Boy writting about Raven.
Blackraven51 chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
NICE PEOM! So this has to be for the Titans, right? OK since I hate BeastBoy and Raven as a pairing I guess I'll go with Robin and Raven. Good luck! _*
Foofynono chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
i like it. It lets people be weird and pick thier own pairing to it. I can think of a few for this one. This and you... are cool
iolah chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
cute! Very good chica
Coyote chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
This is me when I read the summary: "I... get to... PICK the pairing? Oh, this is all I ever asked for!" XD *is a BBxRae shipper*