Reviews for In The End of All Things
machievelli chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Supposed to have been posted 25 September 2011, at and the Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. but I had problems with my computer, and flaked on attaching these reviews to the original story threads for the last year. Everyone say; 'Mach is a flake, Mach is a yo-yo'. Better yet (Waves hand) 'Mach is trying, but he's still a flake'.

Some of the work I read is what I consider professional class. These are marked as Picks of the Week. Go to to find the best of the week.

TSL on Malachor V: Atton's death scene revisited.

While the piece is generic, there a real feel to it. You can almost picture him dying in her arms, and her reaction to it. Very well done.

Pick of the Week
Sarcasm Turtle chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Very sad/cute fic. Loved the last line, it was so sweet :3 Good job! :)
HandMeThatCookie chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
aw!

so cute!

loved the ending line!

sad, but perfect.

]
Facing My Failure chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Aw! "I'll be waiting". LOVE IT.
alice.redfern chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
great fanfiction, but question to you, how did he die, you never really explained that, but i dont care either ways, it was still friggn awesome!

alias-freak47
LeifofRohan3891 chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
wow...great story.
Dante-Raven chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
I actually like this-quick and to the point. I was hoping it would be a bit longer with some form of showing what happened and more in-depth, but nonetheless, it's still a one-shot. This was good and I can see the hint of a possibility in adding on to more of this, where Atton's demise was only the beginning of the story.
knightsky4 chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
Aw em... i love it! so well written! Great job Revan!