Reviews for Hopes and Dreams
Sophie chapter 15 . 5/30
This was AMAZING!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/29/2015
Aww! The ending was sooooo cute!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/25/2015
I feel like I am going crazy right about now...
Furostomi-chan chapter 15 . 7/21/2015
Another beautiful story. I appreciate the way you have a goal in mind for the ending. I am sad when your stories end, yet oddly satisfied as well; like bitter sweet chocolate. Thank you very much for all of the lovely tales.
rikuisis90 chapter 15 . 9/4/2014
This was a really amazing story! It was so unique and creative; you are a genius! I guessed a little bit right and I even wondered at one point if it had something to do with Inuyasha dreaming too. It would tear my heart up to have a whole alternate lifetime of memories and a wonderful person I love, and have to say goodbye. Dream Inuyasha was so sweet, and I could imagine him actually growing up like that if he was a human in Kagome's time.
rikuisis90 chapter 5 . 9/3/2014
Psst, just wanted to say in chapter 1 (?) Human Inuyasha watched Kagome hit Kouga with her bag. In this chapter he only exists in her "dream?" X) Just wanted to let you know; I know how hard staying with every tiny detail can be
GlisteningSnow chapter 5 . 7/13/2014
I like the story so far. But you listed Kouga as a person who only existed in the real world but Kagome in the previous chapter hit him with her crutches
SplendentGoddess chapter 15 . 6/21/2014
Finally read this one. GREAT story. Lots of twists and turns and 'what the huh' moments, LOL.
Kalico chapter 15 . 3/23/2014
... The dream Inuyasha can be seen as a hypocrite for going to Kikyo... Oh well, at least it isn't Kagome, XD
Inuyasha O-SU-WA-RI- OSUWARI chapter 15 . 11/11/2013
I loved the story! It was lovely :)
BGuate224 chapter 15 . 10/19/2013
This was so intriguing o_o I didn't know what was real or not until the very end. Plus, it was so sweet
TrueBells chapter 15 . 8/26/2013
This story was the best! *dies of happiness* I'm going to read it again!
revoltingflesh chapter 15 . 3/23/2013
SO FUCKING GOOD. THIS STORY TOTALLY CAUGHT ME OFF GUARD WITH IT'S SIMPLE (not over the top) AMAZINGNESS. I was chuckling most of the time, especially at Miroku's response, "I have nothing to write with, my lady. However, I will etch your words of wisdom in my soul so that they can never be forgotten." looooool. Everyone was in character, the humor was awesome, and there was the occasional dash of angst. Besides some minor errors, this story is perfect. Thanks for being totally awesome, yo.
kokoronagomu chapter 15 . 1/13/2013
i was totally wrong and it only was toward the end that i really remembered reading it... senility can come in handy sometimes. thoroughly enjoyed reading this the second time around!
gin
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
i don't think i ever read this one! that's unusual unless in my senility i had forgotten that i had... but that could be a good thing.

gin