Reviews for Hopes and Dreams
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I think it weird and i dont really like it. I think its becsuse its far from the truth
elliewantscake chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
"WacDonald's"...?
moonhowlerTash chapter 15 . 3/21/2012
Not going to lie but until you revealed what was going on I was totally lost. I had no idea which world was real and which was a dream. Which was really awesome and kept me on the edge of my seat. Definately never read anything like this, it was very fun and original. I loved the end where Kagome used her spell on Inuyasha to her advantage and straddle him. lol. Very wonderful story, I have to keep adding them to my favorite stories.
Itika chapter 8 . 12/30/2011
Oh my god! This chapter totally blew my mind!
Kanna37 chapter 15 . 9/4/2011
This has to be the strangest story I've read in this fandom, and since I've read most of them, I'd say that's a hell of a compliment. You kept me guessing until the end - great job!

Amber
Daenerys Stormborn chapter 5 . 6/16/2011
I kind of like being confused! But yay for finding out more soon. Still amazing. :D
Daenerys Stormborn chapter 4 . 6/16/2011
Short but awesome. This is such a fantastic premise, even if I am going "WHAT IS HAPPENING?" That's the best part of a story though, when it keeps you wondering. :D
Daenerys Stormborn chapter 3 . 6/16/2011
I had a feeling it was something like this! I like it!
Daenerys Stormborn chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
I still really like this and am very curious as to where it's heading. Is the other world real? She just doesn't know it is? ALSO HOW SAD FOR INUYASHA THAT HE HAS TO COMPETE WITH A DREAM. Cute, though.
Daenerys Stormborn chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I just found InuYasha a few days ago on my netflix to watch instantly and I've become addicted so fast. I think this is an interesting start! :)
Gen Rhapsodos chapter 15 . 12/18/2010
The best InuxKag story I've read thusfar. It was sad yet very sweet. Please continue writing such awesome stories.
InuKag chapter 15 . 10/24/2010
That was an awesome story. I have no idea how you created it but you did. It was really good. I felt really sorry for the human Inuyasha. It was really cute. The ending was great.
InuKag19 chapter 15 . 9/26/2010
GREAT STORY! I REALLY LOVED IT! :D
Carla Taisho chapter 15 . 7/15/2010
I loved this story ! D

I was so curious and confused as Kagome was!

Inu Yasha, the hanyou! ( Of course!) deserves to be with Kagome

They are soooooo perfect together!

Inu & Kag 4 ever and ever!
Scurryfunger chapter 15 . 5/3/2010
"Do you suppose a man who isn't real could have a relationship with a woman who isn't really alive?"
I loved that sentence! Awesome ending! Funny and sweet!
759 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »