Reviews for Hopes and Dreams
aradow chapter 7 . 4/30/2006
And the plot thickens. She just woke up this time on the other side huh? I'm really confused now, but then agian, when has any of this made any sense? Hehe, now I wonder if one is real or fake. At one point I thought both were real, but you threw me for another loop. I like the analigy between Inuyasha choosing Kikyo or Kagome and Kagome choosing which Inuyasha she liked. Who says that its an easy choice to pick one over the other? ;P

Good work, and no, I didn't notice the tenses flipping back and forth this time. Heh, hope you didn't think I was too picky last time. ; Can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work!
Killshea Kavani chapter 7 . 4/30/2006
Whoa ... kay. yep, insane!

But awesome. Update soon, please!
BeautifulSamurai chapter 7 . 4/30/2006
Wow, i love your writing style so much, and this wonderful story to. . .its just so sad. AND confusing. But ive said that a already, huh? Well im really happy you got the chance to update . . .even if it was kind of short. Still - please keep updating! I cant wait to find out what happens next! To have two inuyashas. . .what a choice.
Goddess of the Moonlit Sky chapter 7 . 4/30/2006
Loved it!
angelwingz21 chapter 7 . 4/30/2006
(SQUEAL) OMG, OMG, OMG, please update! please update! you just have to update! OMG, OMG, OMG! ahem...sorry...
Bark. Thy name is Kitty chapter 7 . 4/30/2006
the suspence is killing me which one is real? omg please update quickly!
MeiunTenshi chapter 7 . 4/30/2006
wow kewl chapter...update again soon! :)
Neko-Lady chapter 7 . 4/30/2006
Poor Kagome, you're not going to drive her crazy are you? Do Something to let her know what is going on!
MeiunTenshi chapter 6 . 4/30/2006
yay great chapter! update again soon! :)
Xx.Hikari The Light.xX chapter 6 . 4/30/2006
Aww... That was such a cute scene between Inu and Kags. I loved it! Please update soon! _ Luv ya! Ja ne!
JPhae chapter 6 . 4/30/2006
im glad inuyasha doesnt think she is crazy
Meli chapter 6 . 4/30/2006
This is an interesting story! I like it alot but I'm slightly confused... Do both worlds really exist? If not then which one is the fake one? Though I think the world in the feudal era is the real one, I can't help but be confused...

I hope as the story goes on,that everything will be cleared up soon. _!
golden-kitsunebi chapter 6 . 4/30/2006
This is so amazingly good, I am tearing my hair out in complete and utter wanting to know how it all works. Which world is real! Ah please update soon!
InuGoddess715 chapter 6 . 4/30/2006
Okay, I admit to being thoroughly confused...but I love it! This story is original, interesting, and best of all I have absolutely NO IDEA where it's going. That's great! Too many stories are predictable. This one is a refreshing change. I look forward to reading more.
inubaby2 chapter 6 . 4/30/2006