Reviews for Hopes and Dreams
Kipcha chapter 15 . 6/13/2008
Aww, very cute! _

I loved it all, and I kind of like how it is possible for Kikyo, too, to have a happy ending. :)

But how could that have happened over a few days? I thought the well was sealed for a while?

Anyways, loved it!

Kipcha
Unhealed chapter 5 . 6/11/2008
For the first time in my time of loving the eternal idea of Inuyasha x Kagome, I don't want anything more than to see Kagome with the Inuyasha in her own time because of this story so far...which somehow seems rather cruel on my end. Looking over the dog-demon's hardship, it overpowers the Inuyasha in her time, but they would both be equally hurting if she left. Equally alone and empty. OMG, I think I've got tears in my eyes...damn it!
Adi Sagestar chapter 15 . 3/15/2008
Wow... I think that this may be one of the most interesting stories I have ever read, and that includes the multiple other fandoms that I frequent. This is awesome.

Regards,

Adi

.".
Calla Bright chapter 15 . 3/6/2008
omg! What a great story! *sigh of happiness* You deserve many many cookies!

I was just rereading volume 18 of the manga where Inuyasha promises to protect Kikyo, and I got a bit depressed, but this totally cheered me up. THANKS for all the fluffy moments, I just kept smiling and story was awesome!

p.s. Did you get some of you inspiration from the Black Jewel Triology?
Lilly McFadden chapter 15 . 2/10/2008
great story! thank you for posting it!
Lilly McFadden chapter 14 . 2/10/2008
Wow! great chapter!
Lilly McFadden chapter 8 . 2/10/2008
it gets more and more interesting!
Lilly McFadden chapter 7 . 2/10/2008
loved this chapter - so full of suspense
Lilly McFadden chapter 5 . 2/10/2008
love it! this is absolutely tintillating. Full of suspense and unexpected twists. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
kagomesbutterflyfeeling chapter 15 . 1/23/2008
Oh, my...WOW!

You know, I think I could go on for hours, or pages depending on how you think and phrase it, about how much that story rocked, the sweet, romanticness that spread throughout me, feeling the vibe of how the characters were to feel. Feeling sorry for both Inuyasha's even though I wanted Kagome to go with Inuyasha the hanyou, I'm happy she did, but really, you got me to understand and have sympathy for the human one too, talent, pure talent.

I also loved how it was a little mystery, trying to figure out who was real and what was going to happen. I just loved that whole story and it was written in the most unique way, man.

Like I said, I could go on all day, but you've really caught me quite speechless, nothing else registers in my head for me to put into words, I'm so overwhelmed!

So, I'm sorry that this review is going to be short, but it's because I admire this story so much, that I can't express how I feel.

I've always thought that long reviews make an author understand what the reader feels, and I know that's true, but perhaps, if written the right way, a short one can express just as much, I don't know, but I hope this one dones!

I'm sorry if I disappointed you with the length of this one, I'm truly sorry!

But thanks for all the hard work that was put into this,

kagomesbutterflyfeeling

P.S. I'm sorry this takes away from the vibe above, or at least for me, but I only have two questions, I think.

1. I've figured out some of the lingo people speak here on like lemons, limes, fluff, OOC, and just recently AV, but I would like to know what mary-sues are and canon pairings, along with any other obreiviations, if you could tell me, that would be dearly appreciated.

2. The last question is really one that you'd fall over anime style since it's pretty stupid, but I'd like to know if you're writing anymore of the 'To Play Games' story, I know it's a silly question, but I love it so much and am curious-shuffles foot on floor- anyways, I hope to talk to you again, See ya!
FrameofMind chapter 14 . 1/14/2008
Just read this story for the second time - and I loved it as much as I did the first (*grin*). Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that - and also share a humorous tidbit: At some point in the story, Inuyasha demanded that Shippo fetch Kagome's first aid kit so that he could tend to a wound of hers. Anyway, as Shippo carried out the request and brought the first aid kit to Inuyasha, the narrative read something like "Inuyasha tore the kit apart" - meaning, of course, that he opened the first aid kit. But I was reading a little too fast, and my first thought was that "kit" was referring to Shippo - that made me do a bit of a double-take... (*grin*)
CherryBlossom06 chapter 15 . 1/10/2008
Oh that was so sweet and mushy it was perfect! Great story I really enjoyed reading through all of it. At first I was kinda worried and I wracked my brain trying to find an answer but the story was great and everything turned out just the way it was supposed to! Keep up the good work!
MystWriter07 chapter 15 . 11/29/2007
This was really amazing, even if it took me like ages to figure out what the hell was going on, but you worked it well. Nice job _
MystWriter07 chapter 5 . 11/28/2007
AH! My head's gunna explode! *goes back to reading*
piccolabimba chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
This is pretty interesting. So, instead of really going back, its a dream? At first I was confused, but it's starting to make more sense.
759 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »