Reviews for Hopes and Dreams
Xx.Hikari The Light.xX chapter 2 . 3/27/2006
Yay! They have a date! Tee hee... I loved the part when Kagome 'accidently' whacked Miroku and Kouga with her crutches. Heh, heh, heh. :P Anyway, keep the chapters coming! I love this story! _
PallasStar chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Wow; I don't usually like AU fics! This was actually very good, not to mention I love the style and the originality. Way to go! You've got me hooked, lol.

Adding to Favourite Stories list, so I'll be reading and reviewing the updates :)

Great job! You make me want to draw fanart _
Laveda Roial chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
o0o! Me likey! Dream idea...very creative! I love this story so far! Keep going! (and I would totally think Kags was nuts if she kept jumping down wells because of dreams too) lol. Update!

-Lots a love-

Laveda

I want a real inuyasha too! (snifflesniffle) It's not fair that kagome's the only one who can have him! (lol)
Cougiecat chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Looks like an interesting story idea. I was VERY confused for the first half page or so, but I think that it reflected Kagome's inner confusion as reality started to come back to her.

This story could actually almost stand as a oneshot, though you probably have something much more fun planned out. Who is the alter reality Naraku?
Rosedream chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
I like the begining of this story and am eager to see where you take it! I liked your other stories so much that I am sure that this one will be just as good!
Sunny Duck chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Wow...I'm intrigued!
Clouds of the Sky chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
good so far! update soon!
Magawa chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
I don't mind waiting around to see what happens... More often than not I love your stories - no matter which way you spin them.

You did have me quite confused for a minute about a quarter way down - I was all set up for canon only to find a sudden switch to AU. A little disconcerting (and confusing) but nothing I couldn't work out.

Magawa

03/21/06
Moonglow gal chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Aw, how cute! And I like the idea of Inu in a tie...good for pulling the idiot hanyou into one of them happy fluffy kisses... (are you taking the hint, Kagome?)
Xx.Hikari The Light.xX chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
This story looks rather interesting and I can't wait until the next chapter. You managed to keep all the characters in character, which is always good to see. _ Anyway, update soon! Luv ya! Ja ne!
MeiunTenshi chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
what a great chapter! update again soon! :)
Moonlit Showers aka InuKag Fan chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
interesting story. I can't wait to see where you go with this. You're making it seem like an AU and yet it has a possiblity of not...hm _
joyfulsoul chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
nicey nicey..really nice..looking forward to the chapters to come..
Neko-Lady chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
Okay, wait for chapter 3 huh! I guess I can do that, Inuyasha as a human though, that's weird. But I'll keep reading.
Tizniz chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
AWSOEM! that was great please write more soon! i really wanna know wat happens next!
759 | « Prev Page 1 .. 40 47 48 49 50 51 Next »