Reviews for All Hell Breaks Loose
Godschildtweety chapter 35 . 9/22/2011
Great story
Food For Thought Again chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I recently left you a review/critique, and aftering rereading it, I realize it came out a little harsher than I intended. I'm a little too blunt for my own good sometimes, and for that I am truly sorry. I just hate to see good writers (like you) fall into cliches...hopefully, you won't ever read these reviews. :) Anyways, happy writing!
Food For Thought chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I haven't read your entire story, but already two chapters in, I have a question. Have you ever spent time with or even seen a seven-year-old child? They don't simply run away and not come back for ten years. They can't even remember to wash their hands if someone doesn't remind them to. It's just food for thought. If Taylor was kidnapped or taken away from her parents in some way that's a different matter, and it should have clearly been written that way from the beginning. Maybe, you'll come out with that truth later on in your story, but fyi, writing that a seven-year-old ran away from home (even if it is a lame excuse Haley's parents told her when she was little) and managed to return as well is a little-far-fetched. (If it is just a lie Haley's parents told her to cover up some hidden truth, wouldn't Haley be smart enough to know that's not true years later?) Sorry, if this review is a little harsh. It's just the second time I've come across this story, and I can't seem to get past the second chapter because of how ludicrous it is. Your novel idea kind of ranks up their with Mpreg fanfictions. Once again-food for thought.
Gear's Girl chapter 35 . 7/4/2008
amazing story.
LaFilmeMichelle chapter 35 . 9/10/2007
hahaa...nice ending. very comedic. thanks for an interesting story! take care
asharp4 chapter 35 . 9/9/2007
that was a beautiful ending. the family was upset and we knew they would be but at least they did it again for them. i really think naley will live together forever. a sequel to this would be so good. but that is just cause i dont want it to end
HJS-NS-23 chapter 35 . 9/9/2007
oh wow im sad this story is over but u ended it great i cant wait to read more of your writing!
jas chapter 35 . 9/9/2007
aw..that was so cute! cant believe it's finished..:-( its such an amazing story..thank u. :-)
Grooviejj-othfan88 chapter 35 . 9/9/2007
aahw that was a beautiful ending.

great job on the story!
un-used-30194 chapter 35 . 9/9/2007
cool
ell6ange chapter 35 . 9/8/2007
short snazzy ending fit perfect...
snowbabie chapter 35 . 9/8/2007
') Happy Tears ... im so sorry this story had to end but it was beautiful...and i loved the whole "You're already married" bit that was great...this story was really unlike any other...i love your style of writing and cannot wait to read more of your stories! ~snowbabie
luvnaley23 chapter 35 . 9/8/2007
I love the happy ending. I am soo happy that everyone was accepting of Naley and they had such a beautiful daughter. I love all of your stories. Great ending.
LaFilmeMichelle chapter 34 . 9/6/2007
aw...happy happy joy joy! i hope the baby is okay though... a lil early!
ell6ange chapter 34 . 9/4/2007