Reviews for Tecumseh
Samantha V chapter 18 . 3/25/2010
I love looking through the older stories to see what I can find and this one is awesome. Love the characters of Frankie and Scarlett.

It's now season five but your line: "People forgot how strong the human body was, and what it took to break the body. The mind on the other hand, was easier to break. It just happened over time, instead of from one instance" really seems to apply to Dean at the moment.

Great writing!
Ditzyleo chapter 18 . 7/30/2007
Where do I start? Totally loved this. Fankie was a fantastic OC. You just had so many little things that made it such a gripping read. On to the sequel!
Izzy4 chapter 18 . 7/14/2007
I enjoyed this very much. The flashback (or fic within a fic as you called it) was an excellent and original story that would have made a good episode. The OCs were 3 dimensional and interesting. The bit of the story that bookended the fic was good too, my only slight criticism of this excellent fic would be that the format (ie we left it for at least 15 chapters (I would guess) to concentrate on the flashback) meant that the present day storyline got a little lost.
Rhoswen19 chapter 18 . 5/14/2007
I like the story for some reason i always wanted to see Dean with the power of healing although i never picture it like u wrote it which was very cool.
heather03nmg chapter 18 . 4/3/2007
This was an amazing story, so well written!

I was hysterical reading the scene when Dean first realizes Stacy is a he and not a she...still giggling.

Loved the ghost story, loved Uncle Frankie, the random chinchillas...the whole story was just a great blend of humour and action with a bit of hurt Dean at the end (my personal favorite)

Enjoy that vacation and I can't wait for more stories, you guys rock!

Cookies, cupcakes, and chocolate for everybody!
GreyArt chapter 18 . 1/10/2007
I just read Tecumseh and wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed it. I loved to story and you original characters. I also think your Sam and Dean seemed right on.

Thank you for sharing it.
gatorpez chapter 18 . 12/22/2006
very cool fic. I like Dean having a special power...and you share my weakness - a hurt Dean. :-)
SumthinWicked chapter 18 . 8/28/2006
great story! i read all of ridleys work and you were always mentioned there and other places as well so i decided to check it out. I loved this story and cant wait to read your others.
tje-82871 chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Just found this story. Great beginning. Looking forward to reading the rest of it.
CCWhite chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Good story. Loved the Dean gift and the Native American legend.
b taylor chapter 18 . 6/18/2006
Good story. I like how everything fit well together. I'm looking forward to Dogtown.

Thanks for writing.
EagleGirl6 chapter 18 . 6/18/2006
Oh, why would you take away Dean's new power? Or maybe it was a one-shot deal? I'm off to your story listing to read some more:) so were those creatures the boys kept seeing lurking around Chinchillas? I wondered about that.

Thanks for the wonderful story!

Kelly
EagleGirl6 chapter 13 . 6/18/2006
Wow, this is a great story! I love all of your OCs, and the interaction between them and our boys is just perfect. You guys really got a good balance going. And the story is fun, too. What's up with the left arm thing, and the Dean healing thing, and...

I love reading stories that are Complete - but I apologize for not reviewing every chapter, I just want to keep reading!

Thanks and I'm looking forward to the next chapter, off I go:)

Kelly
jm chapter 18 . 5/28/2006
Well, I just kept telling myslf that I would finish this chapter and then go to bed. That was 18 chapters ago! Great story! I just loved Frankie and Scarlett - oh please, a sequel just to see how else they could make Sam squirm!

I've read your work in other fandoms, and always know I'm in for a treat when I see your name as author - please keep writing lots more - I'll keep reading!

Many thanks,

JM
Dustbunnie chapter 18 . 5/26/2006
"“He’s shifty,” Dean said under his breath, “like a chinchilla.” In Dean’s mind, chinchillas had become equated with anything strange. He noticed his brother staring at him. “What?”"

Oh, DEAN. I love him so. AND OMGYEYSEQUELthing.