Reviews for The Meeting
i love it.

love times

and its even going on my Favorites List
Bardlover chapter 2 . 2/18/2007
I loved this. The first chapter was heartbreaking.
lulu chapter 2 . 9/21/2006
contiue writhing
Sing-my-heart-out chapter 2 . 9/9/2006
that was cute, though the two should have probably been seperate stories, instead of jsut seperate chapters.
tash chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
hi, i'm WalkThruTheFire. sorry i couldnt sign in, but i'm hiding. trying to keep my presence on the RENTboards on the downlow. ;) long story.

THIS IS AMAZING. FULLSTOP. i wish you would add several more chapters, because you've got really the right vein for 'meetings'. maybe roger's?
LilBlondeRikku chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
Wow. Very descriptive... It was really good, and it shows you have skills. Keep up the GREAT work! _ Hope to see a sequal from ya!
Starlight's Delight chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
PDG. Pretty Damn Good. I really liked this. I thought the dialogue between April and Roger up the stairs, and then later on between Mark, Roger, and Maureen on discovering April's suicide and note is somehow absolutely perfect and real. And I thought it was so sad that while that creep's screwin' her, Mimi's thinking about how gentle and sweet Roger was with April. How *their* love was true, even if it was poisoned by drugs. Loved it, honey.

Look me up sometime. I'd value you're in put. Whichever story you want to read and review. If you'll excuse me, I'm a review whore.
ad0rkable xo0 chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
this is really, really awesomly good. i remember reading this b4 and saying the same thing. I'll b waiting on that sequel.
klutz101 chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Oh please do a sequel! I loved this!
Young-and-Beautiful13 chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
REALLY NEED A SEQUEL!
Misguided Angel of Death chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
It's a good story. I really like it.
Ai Lirimaer chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
love it! i would LOVE to see a sequel to this- i think it would be a good idea but i love this either way-very angsty!

much love

pt
OverThexM00N chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Awe. How heartbreaking. I love how you portrayed Roger in comparison to Michael.

I'd love to read a sequel!