Reviews for First Date
Loved it!
noreenklose chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Good one!
Marydee 48 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
wow perfect what a dream now need the real thing perfect script writing great writing :)
naynn chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
I love that you got all my favourite pairings down (even Ginny-Neville) and that Ron wasn't the obvious bastard here, as he is on most other H/Hr fics. I think it's more canon-compliant (in terms of characterisation, that is) to have Ron and Ginny realise they are not the ones for Harry and Hermione and then scheme to get them together, maybe with Molly's help. Either way, love your fic. Except perhaps the part where you make Ginny come across as the negligent, uncaring ex. She's certainly a better person than that.
WithRhymeNoReason chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
This was great! I love your writing style.
Penghost chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
This variation i have seen nowhere! Very cute!

Thank you for your story!
bosk chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Buy him two!
JazzGirl123 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
LOL I love this.
New Parchment and Old Books chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I'm sure Ron appreciates the Firebolt. There's nothing more to say, to quote one of my best friends, it was "simply lovely."
RiverOffers chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I have been thinking of writing my own fic and want to know if I may borrow a few of your Ideas. Like this one it wont be verbatim but will be a great out line for a chapter or so if done right. It just seems right it ask those who inspire to use there ideas.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Interessting.

CCAP
Ropeter chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Love this one! I know you say it is a one-shot, but I'd love to be a fly on the wall the next day...or even Hermione's dorm mates when they reach the girl's dorm (or if they spy her dragging Harry to the Head Girl's Room!)

Nicely done! I read all your stories, my favourites swing between A Door Ajar and Why Dance When You Can Slay The Dragon. Well done, and thank you for sharing your stories with us!

Roisin
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Hum, who would think of Hermione being the type for that on the first date. It is always the quite ones!
DragonWolf of Chaos chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Er...no one else mentioned it, and I know this story is so old that it's ridiculous, But did no one notice that Hermione invited him to the girl's dorm? With the slide? And probably other wards? Personally, I think it was what could've been a very entertaining prank to get Harry all excited like that, then 'oh well, you can't come up, bye!'

~DWOC