Reviews for Green Rain
Noiz chapter 20 . 4h
I just wanna say that this fanfic is super amazing. I feel like it just showed their relationship perfectly, and I just love everything about it. It's seriously my fave fic from this fandom!
FanFicFan76 chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
Just read this again. The first chapter might be the best piece of matrix fanfic I have read. Thanks!
FanFicFan76 chapter 20 . 10/31/2016
Amazing. Thank you.
Nachtwoelfin chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
Hello Chaotic!

I don't know whether you remember me but three years ago I started a german translation of your beautiful story. I am still working on it whenever I have the time and I just wanted you to know that I moved all my stories to AO3, including the incomplete translation of Green Rain:

/works/5808784/chapters/13387552

I hope that's okay for you? Otherwise I will remove it, just leave me a comment.

Thanks again for your story, it is still simply wonderful!

Cheers

Nachtwoelfin
Seana chapter 20 . 11/11/2015
Thank you so much for writing this.
starbuckmeggie chapter 20 . 10/8/2015
The ending of this movie was horrible. HORRIBLE. I stood up and yelled at the movie screen when I saw it. But you...you've given it a bit more closure, and even though this was sad, it was also very sweet in its own way. This entire story was great. Thank you for writing it, and thank you for sharing it with the world.
starbuckmeggie chapter 6 . 10/3/2015
The plugs are out, but the code is still falling. One of the best lines ever. Poor, idiotic Mouse, man.
starbuckmeggie chapter 2 . 10/3/2015
I am completely into this fic. I love what you've done with Switch here. Ordinarily, I don't buy into the whole Switch and Apoc thing, but you've done it in a way that feel real.
FuturisticDreams chapter 20 . 2/7/2014
Gosh it's so good it literally hurts to read. Every chapter makes me choke on tears. Thank you for such a deep, multifaceted focus on Trinity, i think she's one of the most interesting female characters ever but not many people do justice to her, regarding her as just another leather-clad action girl. Thanks for your brilliant description of Neo and Trin's love story, chapters 15&16 touched my heart, i'd say i found in them the essence, the core of what i loved in the Matrix trilogy and in their relationship. You helped me to figure it out. Thanks for your thoughful exploration of every other character. You wrote this with much love, care and thought, i think if Wachowskis read your story, they would love it. Like it was said below, canon heaven indeed.
Chronos guardian chapter 20 . 1/3/2014
OMG this has got to be one of the best matrix fanfics ever! I was worried at first because it was in first person but you gave each and every character so much more by doing. I got to see a side of the characters that the movies only hinted at. I'm so glad you did this and better yet, I'm so glad I read this. Thank you for this very awesome story. I am honored.
CallMePhoenix chapter 13 . 3/17/2013
I'm desperately in love with this! Please write more of Trinity and Neo, I'm giving you the big-brown-kitty-eyes here.
CallMePhoenix chapter 20 . 2/28/2013
.breathtaking.
You're a genius. I bow before you.
The first time I was introduced to Neo and Trinity, they got right under my skin, no question whatsoever. I loved them the first time I saw them, and I love them still, after years had passed, and I remember each and every lines they spoke, the kisses they shared. Forever in my heart, I give them my absolute affection. And like I always say 'When something was made with perfection, it never dies.'
Neo and trinity were the very definition of the word perfect itself. They're legend. And whoever you are, I love you for sharing this. Thank you. -Phoenix-
Amelia chapter 20 . 2/23/2013
Holy shit this might have actually been the best fanfic I've ever read in my entire life.
Chiisana Minako chapter 20 . 1/2/2013
Oh God. This is canon heaven.
I just love how everyone was so in character through the fanfiction, it was like reading cut scenes from the movies or something. Incredibly well built, so many details, the slang, the way the characters spoke, so much understanding for the character's voices.

I also love that you chose to focus on Trinity and her relationships. I love reading about her (believable) links with people (and of course to Neo), the history they shared, how strong she truly is, and once or twice letting her most vulnerable show over the years.

I also enjoyed the few scenes that you included that were in the movie, with more narrative. In particular, the one where Neo is awkwardly standing at that party and meets Trinity. Another one of my favorites was the aftermath of Neo coming back to life, his dialogue with Trinity and just the whole scene.

Sometimes it was a little confusing knowing who did the talking (with the first person POVs) but most of the time I managed. Also, it's quite a feat to do so many first person point of views and make it convincing, represent fully different characters and also make it entertaining. For some reason I loved Switch's, even if I didn't particularly love her in the movie.

This is seriously one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. It just feels so in tone with the original canon and so interesting at the same time I spent most of my afternoon reading it (haven't even had lunch yet!)

Truly a wonderful work.
Liz86000 chapter 20 . 9/8/2012
That was so beautiful... But Gosh, I would have prefered a happy ending for Neo & Trinity.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »