Reviews for Green Rain
starbuckmeggie chapter 6 . 10/3
The plugs are out, but the code is still falling. One of the best lines ever. Poor, idiotic Mouse, man.
starbuckmeggie chapter 2 . 10/3
I am completely into this fic. I love what you've done with Switch here. Ordinarily, I don't buy into the whole Switch and Apoc thing, but you've done it in a way that feel real.
FuturisticDreams chapter 20 . 2/7/2014
Gosh it's so good it literally hurts to read. Every chapter makes me choke on tears. Thank you for such a deep, multifaceted focus on Trinity, i think she's one of the most interesting female characters ever but not many people do justice to her, regarding her as just another leather-clad action girl. Thanks for your brilliant description of Neo and Trin's love story, chapters 15&16 touched my heart, i'd say i found in them the essence, the core of what i loved in the Matrix trilogy and in their relationship. You helped me to figure it out. Thanks for your thoughful exploration of every other character. You wrote this with much love, care and thought, i think if Wachowskis read your story, they would love it. Like it was said below, canon heaven indeed.
Chronos guardian chapter 20 . 1/3/2014
OMG this has got to be one of the best matrix fanfics ever! I was worried at first because it was in first person but you gave each and every character so much more by doing. I got to see a side of the characters that the movies only hinted at. I'm so glad you did this and better yet, I'm so glad I read this. Thank you for this very awesome story. I am honored.
CallMePhoenix chapter 13 . 3/17/2013
I'm desperately in love with this! Please write more of Trinity and Neo, I'm giving you the big-brown-kitty-eyes here.
CallMePhoenix chapter 20 . 2/28/2013
You're a genius. I bow before you.
The first time I was introduced to Neo and Trinity, they got right under my skin, no question whatsoever. I loved them the first time I saw them, and I love them still, after years had passed, and I remember each and every lines they spoke, the kisses they shared. Forever in my heart, I give them my absolute affection. And like I always say 'When something was made with perfection, it never dies.'
Neo and trinity were the very definition of the word perfect itself. They're legend. And whoever you are, I love you for sharing this. Thank you. -Phoenix-
Amelia chapter 20 . 2/23/2013
Holy shit this might have actually been the best fanfic I've ever read in my entire life.
Chiisana Minako chapter 20 . 1/2/2013
Oh God. This is canon heaven.
I just love how everyone was so in character through the fanfiction, it was like reading cut scenes from the movies or something. Incredibly well built, so many details, the slang, the way the characters spoke, so much understanding for the character's voices.

I also love that you chose to focus on Trinity and her relationships. I love reading about her (believable) links with people (and of course to Neo), the history they shared, how strong she truly is, and once or twice letting her most vulnerable show over the years.

I also enjoyed the few scenes that you included that were in the movie, with more narrative. In particular, the one where Neo is awkwardly standing at that party and meets Trinity. Another one of my favorites was the aftermath of Neo coming back to life, his dialogue with Trinity and just the whole scene.

Sometimes it was a little confusing knowing who did the talking (with the first person POVs) but most of the time I managed. Also, it's quite a feat to do so many first person point of views and make it convincing, represent fully different characters and also make it entertaining. For some reason I loved Switch's, even if I didn't particularly love her in the movie.

This is seriously one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. It just feels so in tone with the original canon and so interesting at the same time I spent most of my afternoon reading it (haven't even had lunch yet!)

Truly a wonderful work.
Liz86000 chapter 20 . 9/8/2012
That was so beautiful... But Gosh, I would have prefered a happy ending for Neo & Trinity.
Monday the 14th chapter 20 . 3/20/2012
This was such an awesome fic! Thank you so much for sahring it with us!
LucianLoveNarnia chapter 20 . 1/10/2012
Wow. I'm seriously impressed. This story was amazing, and I have to say it's the best Matrix fanfic I've read. I was captivated through the entire thing, and the ending was very bittersweet. It nearly made me cry. But I'm glad Ghost was true to Trinity, even after the end. I always did like his character. Phenomenal job.

Viginti Duo chapter 20 . 8/27/2011
With Revolutions having wrapped things up the way it did, there aren't a lot of things left to explore post-war, but I've always been interested in reading a well-written fic covering the past, missing scenes and especially the six months between Matrix and Reloaded.

You've done an absolutely phenomenal job making us readers invest in every single character presented here. The amount of depth you gave them all, even minor characters like Maggie who have little screentime, makes it impossible not to care about them. I'm in love with both your Trinity and your Neo; your perception of them stays true to what we've seen in the films, but the added layers seen in your story help make sense of them not only as a couple, but also as separate people and the way they approach(ed) their lives before and after Neo getting 'saved.'

I loved this. Lovely prose, great dialogue, wonderful characterization. Bravo!
Code name Anrui Yuy chapter 20 . 8/9/2011
This story is seriously under-reviewed. Definitely one of the best, and most delightfully thorough, explorations of their relationship. Enjoyed this immensely.
Scyfy girl chapter 20 . 8/4/2011
this was great, some of the most spot on and dedicated work ive read
carrieannefan1 chapter 20 . 3/26/2011
I really love your fic, it's a joy to read. Everyone is perfectly in character and you write about so many situations that we can't see in the movie, not just retelling the plot. Excellent job.