Reviews for A very Gaara Christmas
AmeriKir chapter 9 . 3/9/2008
great story, and i love the hug scene at the end! aw!
AmeriKir chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
great work!
Kaena-the-Fox-Zodiac chapter 9 . 12/4/2007
Kaena:-has a mad laughing fit and passes out-

Niyama:-rolls eyes- What she means to say is -also has a mad laughing fit accompanied by a seizure and passes out-

Kiku: The morons mean to say -you know the drill...-

Mizuki: Am I the only one that didn't-GAH! You get it!-

Kaena: -wakes up- That fic was seriously hilarious! OMG that is the funniest thing I have ever read! OMGOMGOMG! That's awesome! How you thought of this I'll never know!
Awesomoisawesome chapter 9 . 11/5/2007
Best fanfic ever!
Lily Yamamoto chapter 9 . 9/28/2007
i loved how the end...ended. I can see Gaara hugging his siblings...probably not now but later in life
Lily Yamamoto chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Only one billion words...But wait, theres more! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
katiesquilts chapter 9 . 8/26/2007
*giggles madly* I wanna HUG! I didn't get the disney trivia, though. *sighs sadly* I need to work on my own story, but I got to read this wodnerful story, so I don't feel as guilty! _
Panda Rojo chapter 9 . 8/19/2007
aw how sweet, tear.
Mysteria Pearl chapter 9 . 7/30/2007
I read that story a while ago, but I forgot to review. So, now I am. I LOVE THAT STORY! It's one of my all-time favourites, even though it's, like, way past Christmas. I'm hungry for Hobo-soup now. 0_o
too lazy to log in chapter 9 . 7/29/2007
aww, this ending was adorable!
Dreary Somebody chapter 9 . 7/12/2007
I laughed out loud at the montage part, the quickfat part, the Neji part, the santa-spandex part, the Kankuro and Shickamaru drunkishness part, Gai and Lee in the epilogue, and TenTen in the epilogue.

"Dude, your ceiling is like...wow..."

God, I love your stories.
midday chapter 9 . 6/30/2007
Aww, cute ending!
midday chapter 6 . 6/30/2007
haha!

"Merry Christmas you son of a bitch." -that made me burst out laughing!
midday chapter 3 . 6/30/2007
OMG, so funny!

i have to put this in my favs!
puddingcups chapter 9 . 6/20/2007
wow i wonder how sasuke looked like to ino... eh somehow i laughed at ten ten looking at the large hole where the door used to be. haha(: anko's like... a carnivore... very scary.../:

the ending was really sweet! nice! so gonna check out your other fics..
232 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »