Reviews for A very Gaara Christmas
Mysteria Pearl chapter 9 . 7/30/2007
I read that story a while ago, but I forgot to review. So, now I am. I LOVE THAT STORY! It's one of my all-time favourites, even though it's, like, way past Christmas. I'm hungry for Hobo-soup now. 0_o
too lazy to log in chapter 9 . 7/29/2007
aww, this ending was adorable!
Dreary Somebody chapter 9 . 7/12/2007
I laughed out loud at the montage part, the quickfat part, the Neji part, the santa-spandex part, the Kankuro and Shickamaru drunkishness part, Gai and Lee in the epilogue, and TenTen in the epilogue.

"Dude, your ceiling is like...wow..."

God, I love your stories.
midday chapter 9 . 6/30/2007
Aww, cute ending!
midday chapter 6 . 6/30/2007
haha!

"Merry Christmas you son of a bitch." -that made me burst out laughing!
midday chapter 3 . 6/30/2007
OMG, so funny!

i have to put this in my favs!
puddingcups chapter 9 . 6/20/2007
wow i wonder how sasuke looked like to ino... eh somehow i laughed at ten ten looking at the large hole where the door used to be. haha(: anko's like... a carnivore... very scary.../:

the ending was really sweet! nice! so gonna check out your other fics..
puddingcups chapter 8 . 6/20/2007
nice improvising the lyrics(: lol and Lee Version 2 somehow seemed funny to me(: eh this whole fic is awesome(x and i liked gaara hurling the sack of coal at jiraiya's house... oops..

haha sorry for leaving a review like practically almost every chap..yeah almost.. but this is just great! double great! sorry my vocab is limited unlike yours(:
puddingcups chapter 6 . 6/20/2007
eh? putting out the fire with her huge fan(: hahaha!

this whole story's so vivid i can picture them fooling around and really making a scene(:

oh man this keeps getting better and funnier! there's no end to your humor is there(: i'm not complaining.. eh poor santa kankuro... and he wasn't even the one who killed the real santa

wow kakashi's house sure is complicated...
puddingcups chapter 5 . 6/20/2007
omg...sasuke...hmm never mind.. haha for some reason the sentence "It smells like wet dog, dry dog, burnt dog, and every other kind of dog in between" cracked me up...

hahaha "long live the king" (x
puddingcups chapter 4 . 6/20/2007
haha whats with gaara and his stealing from others' fridge? lol(: i'm gonna have to steal that picture from sakura! i want that for christmas too!
puddingcups chapter 3 . 6/20/2007
oh god i don't know what to say(x lol. hilarious man! eh poor sasuke.. haha this is good! hahaha Quickfat? lol you sure have an amazing sense of humor..very! goodness i'm still laughing(:
Amanda chapter 3 . 5/20/2007
I Loved the montage! and that it was Gaara who thought of it!
Keeta T.J.W chapter 9 . 5/7/2007
Loved it!
Darkmoon9192 chapter 9 . 5/4/2007
Silence...more silence... falls to the ground laughing hysterically! wow that was funny! i loved it. XD i say great work on the story. i didn't find anything to complain about.

thks for the laugh!