Reviews for A very Gaara Christmas
puddingcups chapter 8 . 6/20/2007
nice improvising the lyrics(: lol and Lee Version 2 somehow seemed funny to me(: eh this whole fic is awesome(x and i liked gaara hurling the sack of coal at jiraiya's house... oops..

haha sorry for leaving a review like practically almost every chap..yeah almost.. but this is just great! double great! sorry my vocab is limited unlike yours(:
puddingcups chapter 6 . 6/20/2007
eh? putting out the fire with her huge fan(: hahaha!

this whole story's so vivid i can picture them fooling around and really making a scene(:

oh man this keeps getting better and funnier! there's no end to your humor is there(: i'm not complaining.. eh poor santa kankuro... and he wasn't even the one who killed the real santa

wow kakashi's house sure is complicated...
puddingcups chapter 5 . 6/20/2007
omg...sasuke...hmm never mind.. haha for some reason the sentence "It smells like wet dog, dry dog, burnt dog, and every other kind of dog in between" cracked me up...

hahaha "long live the king" (x
puddingcups chapter 4 . 6/20/2007
haha whats with gaara and his stealing from others' fridge? lol(: i'm gonna have to steal that picture from sakura! i want that for christmas too!
puddingcups chapter 3 . 6/20/2007
oh god i don't know what to say(x lol. hilarious man! eh poor sasuke.. haha this is good! hahaha Quickfat? lol you sure have an amazing sense of humor..very! goodness i'm still laughing(:
Amanda chapter 3 . 5/20/2007
I Loved the montage! and that it was Gaara who thought of it!
Keeta T.J.W chapter 9 . 5/7/2007
Loved it!
Darkmoon9192 chapter 9 . 5/4/2007
Silence...more silence... falls to the ground laughing hysterically! wow that was funny! i loved it. XD i say great work on the story. i didn't find anything to complain about.

thks for the laugh!
chelsea-chee chapter 9 . 4/19/2007
Yay! This was a really good, FUNNY! Christmas story! My friend kept perstering me to read it so I'm glad I finally did! hehe! I would have to say that my favorites would have to be... ALL OF THEM! But anyways, I have two questions. One: What is the Disney quote? I never found it in that chapter. Amd two: Who is the myusterious person? I never got that either. Anyway, loved it! Goes right on my favorites! Great job! Thanxs! :) :p ;)
wolf of infinity chapter 9 . 3/23/2007
Aw Perfect ending for a perfect story :) It was... weird... but damn it was funny .
Gaara's Desert Rose-Hasame chapter 9 . 3/15/2007
aw that was such a cute ending. i loved this soo much!

maybe ill read some more of ur fanfics *wink*
CannibalCupcake chapter 9 . 2/22/2007
I ABSOLUTLY LOVE YOUR STORY!

THATS WHAT YOU GET INO! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Olethia chapter 9 . 2/21/2007
LOL(forgive the chatspeak). THAT WAS TOTALLY AWESOME!

And, I'll admit, I didn't get the quotes, but only because I've never seen- or, until now, heard of- The Oddest Birthday.

But that was wicked. wicked hilarious. Especially Shikamaru! YEAH! He actually had enough energy to blink... -shakes head- man, that is sad, but very funny!

Anyways, I'll shut up now! And I'm the 190th reviewer! Oh... great number... well I should be, hopefully. I'm going to shut up now.

~Mayuki
CannibalCupcake chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
This is the best Gaara story I've ever read! MAKE MORE!
NanoBear chapter 9 . 1/19/2007
This was THE cutest..funniest (i actually laughed out loud which is rare)naruto christmas story ive read. great job...make more like these with other holidays...maybe weird things that happen while going trick-or-treating or something..lol..
232 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »