Reviews for A very Gaara Christmas
chelsea-chee chapter 9 . 4/19/2007
Yay! This was a really good, FUNNY! Christmas story! My friend kept perstering me to read it so I'm glad I finally did! hehe! I would have to say that my favorites would have to be... ALL OF THEM! But anyways, I have two questions. One: What is the Disney quote? I never found it in that chapter. Amd two: Who is the myusterious person? I never got that either. Anyway, loved it! Goes right on my favorites! Great job! Thanxs! :) :p ;)
wolf of infinity chapter 9 . 3/23/2007
Aw Perfect ending for a perfect story :) It was... weird... but damn it was funny .
Gaara's Desert Rose-Hasame chapter 9 . 3/15/2007
aw that was such a cute ending. i loved this soo much!

maybe ill read some more of ur fanfics *wink*
CannibalCupcake chapter 9 . 2/22/2007

Olethia chapter 9 . 2/21/2007
LOL(forgive the chatspeak). THAT WAS TOTALLY AWESOME!

And, I'll admit, I didn't get the quotes, but only because I've never seen- or, until now, heard of- The Oddest Birthday.

But that was wicked. wicked hilarious. Especially Shikamaru! YEAH! He actually had enough energy to blink... -shakes head- man, that is sad, but very funny!

Anyways, I'll shut up now! And I'm the 190th reviewer! Oh... great number... well I should be, hopefully. I'm going to shut up now.

CannibalCupcake chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
This is the best Gaara story I've ever read! MAKE MORE!
NanoBear chapter 9 . 1/19/2007
This was THE cutest..funniest (i actually laughed out loud which is rare)naruto christmas story ive read. great job...make more like these with other holidays...maybe weird things that happen while going trick-or-treating or
Queen Bliss chapter 9 . 1/6/2007
I loved this story soo very much! I laughed the whole ime and I discovered the true meaning of christmas:

Whether it's a dead body or a piece of coal, christmas is still christmas.

Kyra chapter 9 . 1/1/2007
Aww! So sweet! This has to be one of the best Christmas stories out there! Thank you for posting!
Woot chapter 9 . 12/31/2006
Great story!
overheat chapter 6 . 12/29/2006
Very haliarious. I bet it would be funnier if you made it so a pipe hits Kankuro like the burglars from home alone 2. I think that was right. Still, Good job!
Shikabane-Mai chapter 9 . 12/27/2006
LOL! The epilogue was absolutely hilarious. xD I really loved this story!
Shineko-chan chapter 9 . 12/23/2006
That was a freakin awesome story I loved it , it was awesome
Aria52 chapter 9 . 12/23/2006
i like your story, it's very funny, i can't beleive you actually used a styx song though, very few people actuallyy know the band, or was it just from american idol, oh well
Mew Rin chapter 9 . 12/20/2006
?Ok, that was really funny!
239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »