Reviews for Rule Your Fate
Caroline chapter 21 . 7/31
You know I thought you were nice and I was really happy reading your story than you did this and realized that you are a bitch so I am now going to never read this fic again and next time one of your fics has FUCKING RAPE in it put up a WARNING for people like me who HATE RAPE so I know not to read this story!
Amara chapter 30 . 5/11
Nicely done, please continue!
BuddysLilSis chapter 29 . 2/26
Please finish! I'm eagerly awaiting the next update!
animefreak10000 chapter 30 . 11/16/2014
Update soon please! With the way you write I'm sure it'll come eventually :)
xxyangxx2006 chapter 30 . 9/20/2014
I really did enjoy reading this. I am glad after all that they went through that the baby was born. Keep up the great work!
caleb's babe chapter 30 . 7/16/2014
I hope there will be more chapters coming soon. I love this sfory. Awesome job.
LauRa-ReaDinG-XoX chapter 30 . 6/16/2014
You did a fabulous job with both chapter...and yes, perfect timing. Can't wait to see what you have planned next for the family of three!
kamarooka chapter 28 . 5/8/2014
I've just found your story and I absolutely love it! I really hope you update soon, you've got something really great going on here :D
Lady Avotil chapter 28 . 12/7/2013

This is a very adorable story. Really I also totally approve of the idea of female Knights and Caley is a really cool one. I mean, she almost seamlessly fit into the group dynamic and is a great fighter. I definitely enjoyed reading the story so far and am really curious about how it'll continue.

So keep up the absolutely fantastic work and please, please, please write and post the next chapter a.s.a.p.! I am really, really, really looking forward to it!

P.S.: I am really happy that you, unlike some writers (sadly enough including me), after a long break still plan on finishing this story. Thank you!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Update immediately, please!
LaughterGirl chapter 27 . 2/19/2013
This is a absolutely brilliant as well as lovely story I have been enjoying it immensely and look forward to the next chapters, whenever they come out :)
ZabuzasGirl chapter 27 . 5/14/2012
Update thsi please! This story is so good! Oh I can't wait to find out how the knights react! Ha!
freedom rings in a howl chapter 27 . 6/30/2011
lol "Keep quiet woman" teehee loved that part... great story cant wait to read some more
Gwilwillith chapter 27 . 5/26/2011
This is brilliant! I love it! Can't wait to read more. Tristan is so lovely and Caley, she's amazing, I want to be her!
Abbie chapter 27 . 2/21/2011
Hey :) Just read your story and I actually love, please update soon. Drunk Tristan makes me smile :D x