Reviews for The Deception
GEORGIA chapter 4 . 4/22/2006
GREAT WORK

I LOVED THE END (HOW SHE SAID THAT SHE HAD PICKED OUT RYAN)

IT WAS FABULOUS LOVED IT *STARS
slinn01 chapter 4 . 4/22/2006
I love this story! I know a lot of people have written about the abortion thing, but this was one of the best out there. I liked how Sandy found out from Ryan. I liked that Kirsten ran off and then eventually came home, which is very teenage and very adult at the same time. I like that Kirsten fell asleep in Sandy's arms at the end. And I like that she named the babies. It was so sad. And I'm glad Sandy didn't lash out at Kirsten and make it all about him. Because what happened wasn't about Sandy and it was nice to see that he was sensitive to Kirsten's feelings. Great story.
beachtree chapter 4 . 4/20/2006
This had to be a challenging chapter to write, not just because of the emotional impact and investment, but because of all the threads you've incorporated. You did it realistically, with attention to detail and with both honesty and sensitivity between the characters.

I've often wondered how this scene would play out if it were revisited in canon and this has a very believable feel to it. Kirsten is scared, but relieved to finally unburden herself. Keeping secrets is far more painful than the actual revelation in many cases and that sense of liberation and hopeful acceptance is here.

Sandy responds the way he would at his best. It's not about anger or judgement, but real empathy and compassion for someone he's firmly committed to for life.

You emphasize how torn Kirsten was due to the forces of her own immediate family, particularly the expectations and needs of her parents and the effect that had on her self-image and her choices. She invested a part of herself in this child by naming him or her, a way of keeping this person with her forever. It turns out, with an ironic twist, that she got a second chance with a second Ryan- and that puts a different perspective on that particular relationship in the most personal sense.
ms-bittersweet chapter 4 . 4/20/2006
OMG :D

great fic; you're such an amazing

writer.

- congrats
SandyKirsten chapter 4 . 4/20/2006
OMG...I loved it...especially the end. It was really well written.
bluetoffee chapter 4 . 4/20/2006
wow really good end. great job.
princesssparkle88 chapter 4 . 4/20/2006
i really loved this fanfic. It was great to read! Well done!
Huffman chapter 4 . 4/20/2006
That was Beatiful. You're such a good for you other story - I hate it. But I love it. :) Youre making me cry, damn you!
Fading Letters chapter 4 . 4/20/2006
I love the last chapter! It is so great that Sandy knows now. I really like the story!
i love kandy 18 chapter 4 . 4/20/2006
i'm so glad that sandy and kirsten ended up happy!
kirsan chapter 4 . 4/20/2006
Really worth it, was so...I don't know how to say that there was calm enough, fear enough for both of them Sandy not wanting to hurt her and understanding but still wanting to know more respecting her, and Kirsten knowing that surely hide the secret hurt him so bad and was waiting for his questions that she knew will hard to answer. Love them when she opened the shower door to kiss him and he wrapped her with the towel so sweet!
Princess Oats 435 chapter 4 . 4/20/2006
Fantastic ending, I loved the tying in of Ryan at the end, so very appropriate and sweet.

I loved it! Great job!
MissSwede chapter 4 . 4/20/2006
naw. that was so sweet. 'the ryan she'd ended up with'. it made me smile..
capt oats chapter 3 . 4/19/2006
i loved the story.

you left it on a cliffhanger so you need to update soon.

i think its coming along really well.

i think when sandy gets home kirsten should be in the shower so they can ease into the conversation instead of it being a huge fight
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 3 . 4/18/2006
oh great stuff. Loved the beautiful writing at the start, the imagery, the thoughts, write again soon!