Reviews for Halo 3: Ascension

Danky kang...
Sailor Pandabear chapter 28 . 7/19/2013
interesting.
Zman445 chapter 28 . 9/17/2011
Awesome story although it was hard to follow at times when the story switched perspectives alot. It also seemed like there was too much occurring at once but I suppose that was purposeful. Overall I loved it
ILoveHaloGruntsForever chapter 8 . 12/2/2010
I love the idea of an Unggoy playing a major roll in a story! Well done! 10 out of 10 stars! It was descriptive, well written, entertaining, and thrilling to the very end. (Bonus points for pleasing grunt fans like me!) Very Awesome! Can you do a sequal? :D

-Grunt Fan
El Vagabundo Solitario chapter 15 . 6/6/2010
You Misspelled 'emporer.' It is supposed to be Emperor

Other than that, awesome story.
G-POW chapter 28 . 1/13/2010
This is a story of epic proportions. Excellent Job! I like the fact that the Arbiter had pink armour. Like Private Doughnut! I look forward to reading the sequel, hopefully soon.
Captiosus chapter 28 . 11/4/2009
Impressive. Very impressive. It took me a while to read (and i read fast too), and it is a very well built story. It has the same flaws as most other fanfics out there such as large changes in chapter length (hey i do it too ), occasional spelling errors, and things of that nature.

If i were to score it i would rate it as a 89/100. The storyline lost me every now and then, and that is why i didnt give you a 90.

Patiently waiting for the next part :D
Bickduncan chapter 28 . 10/28/2009
there are no words to desribe the amazingness of your story. But i can definitely say that you took the plot of halo 2 and turned it into a halo 3 that far exeedes the actual games story.

There is one thing i would like to ask you though. Where exactly did you get the idea for the alpha Sharquoi called "Drinol?" Is it from the halo books?

I'm also sure that your addition of the rouge spartan Randall-013 was necesary then or for the plot later... but i can't seem to see the connection there. could you explain that to me?

i also love how you tied in the bible as faint memories of the Forunners, and would like to say that you took a big risk with religon freaks maybe taking it the wrong way. i'm not telling you to stop, i'm just saying i wouldn't have done it myself.

all-in-all, you have definitley become a favorite author and i look forward to reading the rest of your fanfics
Kap487 chapter 4 . 10/24/2009
I was just going to ask about thr whether you did the Jahnsen thing on purpose.

Keep going. This is good.
PeanutButter42 chapter 19 . 7/23/2009
WTF? that was random
Sarge51 chapter 22 . 7/7/2009
It is a good story. My favorite character is jitji.
GHOST WRITER chapter 4 . 4/22/2009
Great idea and story.

however the readers would appreciate if if you put spacers between changes in perspective and whatnot.
Inverness chapter 26 . 4/17/2009
Ah, I'm so pleased that there has been an update after so long. I'm afraid I don't really have the skill to give a thorough review, but this is one of my favorite stories and I certainly enjoy reading it. I can only hope your next updates come sooner than the last.

Would you have an estimate of how many chapters are left in the story?
bezerkoid chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
Love to see the tension created by the Elites towards the humans. Great work.
Sangheili chapter 25 . 12/11/2008
Well, I don't know where to begin. Incredible is a great word, but how about this. Inspiring. That's the best praise I can think of. I have always wanted a story from the perspective of the Sangheili, and now I've found an amazing one. Thank you for a stupendous job, and I eagerly await your updates.

Sangheili