Reviews for To Love Sakura
Sefirosu Kureshento chapter 1 . 5/17
I don't even know what to say. I was so close to crying cause of how beautiful the relationship between Naruto and Sakura is in this story. I wish you could write another fic on these two but longer. I have a hard time finding full length stories on NaruSaku pairing. I was really surprised that there wasn't many on these two, which is upsetting. I've been going stir crazy trying to find a well written story on Naruto and Sakura and when I came across yours, I had to give it a try and read and I'm so glad I didn't pass up the opportunity. I mean, there are fics written on them but they're poorly done.

Even though it was short, it was well written and enjoyable for me. I ship Sakura with just about anyone but I'd love to see more on Naruto and her and also on Gaara and Sakura. There's just not enough on the, *Sighs* Perhaps in the future you will write another one with them? I hope you do! I have even given it some thought and maybe write some on my own but I'm afraid to. Mostly because I only watched some episodes on Naruto and not all of them. I got into the fandom a couple months ago and I've only been reading fanfics on Sakura and other pairings. I feel like I need to watch the whole of Naruto if I want to write some of my own. But I mostly enjoy reading others work. I love reading what I can't predict will happen; only the author knows.

So I hope that you take it into consideration to write another Naurto and Sakura fic. If not, I understand. And thank you for giving us something wonderful to read. I can't really explain how I feel about your story. 3
Guest chapter 19 . 9/20/2014
Rikka-tan chapter 19 . 3/16/2014
I enjoyed your NejiSaku and GaaSaku the most it seemed :)
Actually all of them are pretty adorable c;
lucysaionji chapter 19 . 11/30/2013
Wow.. Loved all the drabbles..loved sakura..n hell yes for mjltishpping..n can i vote for leesaku? N team 7 in multishipping..:-)
Cma chapter 19 . 11/24/2013
Hey! Long time no posting hun?! Well, i think it was a great chapter, but i love the ones with some romance, lime the ones NaruSaku, NejiSaku e KibaSaku. Please, return posting in this fanfic, this is awesome! My vote is for KibaSaku and GaaraSaku. Please, post again! I know it has been almost 5 years with no updating, but come back!
heywhoknewit chapter 19 . 10/6/2013
November Ember chapter 19 . 7/31/2013
So deliciously cute and I love your style of writing! Faved.
patricia chapter 19 . 7/30/2013
I looove sakura! And i've been in love with this pairings ever since. DeiSaku,SasoSaku,GaaSaku,SaiSaku! Yup only them and just them. Smooch!
kazema chapter 11 . 6/2/2013
as always, you write beautifully :) love this pairing too.
kazema chapter 10 . 6/2/2013
not into this pairing so much but this was beautifully written :)
kazema chapter 9 . 6/2/2013
love this one :) more narusaku please.
kazema chapter 8 . 6/2/2013
i love kakashi too.. :)
kazema chapter 6 . 6/2/2013
i figured her problem was the 'sand' LOL. cute story :)
kazema chapter 5 . 6/2/2013
i could just imagine how cute kiba looked when he smiled :) Nice story. 3rd favorite pairing.
kazema chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
my second favorite pairing; i enjoyed reading this :)
'If a cloud can be formed from a tiny wisp of condensation, then surely love could grow, even with a lazy, undistinguished man like him.' - creativity, this is.