Reviews for Happily Ever Afters
Anna Scathach chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Beautiful.

If it's not happily then it's not ever after. Don't we all, especially Ginny, deserve our own personal brand of happily ever after?
Mione of Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Short and very sweet. I think that you do a good job of capturing Luna's character in a short span of time. Great job!
Maia May chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
This is very, very cute and unfortunately, there are way too few well written femmeslash stories. Yours is one of them although it is that short.

Best wishes
Smilingbomb chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Very sweet.

faved.
The Miss Marauders chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Aww! You wrote another of my fave pairings! So sweet!

x Cazzy x
BioDragon chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Short, sweet and funny.:) Very Luna-ish, it's cute. Nice work.
Alice Dodgson chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
This was so sweet! If Ginny were to be with Luna, it'd be very realistic for her to wonder what happened to her old dreams of being swept away by a (male) knight. I love Luna's response - so in character for her. You've done a fantastic job with this ficlet, and I love the pairing.
Cherenmay chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
fantastic. perfect. i love the way luna and ginny are together, just wonderful. luna is perfectly in character, as is ginny, and the writing is tastefully as well as insightfully done. keep up the marvelous work!
GoldenFyre chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
AW! There isn't enough femslash fluff, or yuri fluff, whichever, but there isn't enough of it. Kudos to you for writing one! And a good one at that!
ISC chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Hm, cute, very sweet. You don't accept annon reviews... I had to log in! _ I'm usually to lazy to do that, but I wanted to tell you that I loved this. _ Which, by the way, I do... so yeah... this was awesome.