Reviews for Never Too Soon
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Sort of weird when he was already attracted to her at a young age.. But a few more years and it wouldn't matter anyway.. XD
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
at lease he didn't do creepy stuff like break into her room and stare at her while she was asleep...

he didn't do/say anything until she was of age and she initiated the kiss.

this was sweet.

gin┘╝
SRAS9 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Beautiful! So sweet! Excelent work! Keep writing!
Brukaoru chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Very cute one-shot. Well written! :)
manic pixie mary sue chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Aww!
MoonlitElegy chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
:] It was really nice. There were moments in the beginning where I thought despite Kenshin's denial of being a stalker was doubtful, I enjoyed how you ended this story, simple and clean.
Silver Souhait chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
For such a great story, your ego is definitely excuseable. That was so nice! You fit so much into a oneshot, that's awesome!
cdsmm chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
aw, sorry this is review is like 2 years late. but i just had to say that i thought this story was very sweet, and i love how it was actually kaoru reading kenshin's diary, and then later on it goes on to the present time. good job here! :)
Sakura Kaoru-Chan chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
It was really sweet and cute! Ah, a jealous Kenshin! how cute!
xxNomDePlumexx chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Aw, lots of warm, fuzzy feelings! :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
It was well writen... but I guess if you made him a few years younger he wouldn't have seemed like a pedophile...
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Hehe love this story!
ruruken15 chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
That was kaiwaii! Loved it! and i'm up way too late to be reading this kind of stuff...screws with my head...gr ANyway, LOVED IT! SO CUTE!
Nari of Mirkwood chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Of course it was sweet, just a cute little KK fluffiness! Very nicely done.
Krimson Tears chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
That is such a sweet story! One of the best I've ever read. :)