Reviews for Never Too Soon
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Sort of weird when he was already attracted to her at a young age.. But a few more years and it wouldn't matter anyway.. XD
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
at lease he didn't do creepy stuff like break into her room and stare at her while she was asleep...

he didn't do/say anything until she was of age and she initiated the kiss.

this was sweet.

SRAS9 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Beautiful! So sweet! Excelent work! Keep writing!
Brukaoru chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Very cute one-shot. Well written! :)
manic pixie mary sue chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
MoonlitElegy chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
:] It was really nice. There were moments in the beginning where I thought despite Kenshin's denial of being a stalker was doubtful, I enjoyed how you ended this story, simple and clean.
Silver Souhait chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
For such a great story, your ego is definitely excuseable. That was so nice! You fit so much into a oneshot, that's awesome!
cdsmm chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
aw, sorry this is review is like 2 years late. but i just had to say that i thought this story was very sweet, and i love how it was actually kaoru reading kenshin's diary, and then later on it goes on to the present time. good job here! :)
Sakura Kaoru-Chan chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
It was really sweet and cute! Ah, a jealous Kenshin! how cute!
EmbersOfAmber chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Aw, lots of warm, fuzzy feelings! :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
It was well writen... but I guess if you made him a few years younger he wouldn't have seemed like a pedophile...
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Hehe love this story!
ruruken15 chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
That was kaiwaii! Loved it! and i'm up way too late to be reading this kind of stuff...screws with my ANyway, LOVED IT! SO CUTE!
Nari of Mirkwood chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Of course it was sweet, just a cute little KK fluffiness! Very nicely done.
Krimson Tears chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
That is such a sweet story! One of the best I've ever read. :)