Reviews for Blindfold
tonii chapter 25 . 7/31/2012
OMFG!FINISH THIS!

i have so many questions...number one: WHERE IN HELL IS YUURI'S MAOU MODE!as sweet as he is,he has become weak!not the Yuuri we all know.

omg!please finish this!
helloseahorse chapter 25 . 5/9/2012
what you have here is so good! please come back and finish this fic! i will be waiting
nicole chapter 25 . 1/3/2012
Please finsh hiw story. I love i so much... i need more. I beg u to please finish this fic. Please...
uglymoose chapter 25 . 12/30/2011
On the off-chance you come back to update/finish the fic, I just wanted to let you know that I will be waiting! I think you have done a wonderful job with this plot and with the character development.

Please finish! It's very rare that I get so caught up in a fanfic as I have this one, especially since there aren't many well-done KKM fics.
Death Seiren chapter 25 . 12/4/2011
I'm so wrapped up in this story. I think you're writing is wonderful, aside from all the angst, but this is an angsty story.

I have my suspicions that it is Fiacre that saved Wolfram. Am I right? No need to tell me i'm sure it will be revealed soon. He seems like such a gentle person though.

I hope Conrad, Gwendal and Yuuri all get out of this. Of course you are a very realistic writer, so I don't expect them to just get freed and go home as if nothing has happened.

Not trying to write your story but I would expect relations to be very tense between all of them and I don't expect Yuuri to forgive Cobalt. Maybe they will go home with the scars of war making them stronger and closer to each other than ever. On the other hand this nightmarish experience could tear them apart slowly.

I can't wait to read the ending. I'm sure it will be just as interesting as the rest of this story has been. Please ignore the idiots that don't read a stories description properly, and instead of just going to read something else, find the need to complain about not liking the story.

You are a wonderful writer and this is the best, most comprehensive, story I have read yet.
organic haircoat chapter 25 . 5/30/2011
By far the most complex Yuuram fanfiction I have read. But it is fascinating and well written. And to Runewolfe, the author of this, if the person who was indeed reading your story properly than ignore them Because I think it is fantastic! I can't wait for chapter 26!

Hashi.
Fairedenale chapter 25 . 11/15/2010
This is a good story but you should really update.
primaaryet chapter 25 . 9/26/2010
this is the saddest fanfiction that i ever read in kyou kara maou - second is love and war by mikage chan...hope you can update soon!
Miyuki Meiru chapter 25 . 9/22/2010
Hope you continue this xD
Lady Jam chapter 25 . 10/27/2009
So sad its been awhile since I last read this fic. I hope you would continue it. The whole thing is so heart wrenching so much emotion coupled with the back ground music I was listening to DBSK's Love in the Ice KKM's Arigatou Instrumental it really makes me cry. I really hope you would continue it even though it has been two years since you last updated. Gambatte ne!
ELENIOFME chapter 25 . 10/16/2009
update please this story rocks so far
Silla chapter 25 . 10/2/2009
Please finish this story. T-T p please i need to know what happens to them.
MizukiYZ chapter 25 . 7/5/2009
I love this story... but... when are you going to update it?
sha01001 chapter 25 . 12/27/2008
i love this story.

But i do feel really really sorry for wolfram.

I just want to grab him and hug him and tell him everything is going to be alright.

More please
heya-gurl chapter 25 . 12/3/2008
OMG. More please please please!

This story is so cruel and sad yet wonderful!

It can't be Wolfram who saved Yuuri right? Or is it? Or is it that human king? I forgot what his name was!): It was Fi-something!

Anyway, please let Gwendal and Conrad be safe! And why did they strip Conrad? Why does Conrad know Cobalt?

AH! Please update soon! THANKS:D