Reviews for That Fateful Day in Luke's
mrs. derek mcdreamy chapter 5 . 11/18/2006
i really like it! i think you should continue soon!
Java Lava chapter 5 . 7/11/2006
I finally found time to read it! Yay! Now I get to write! haha
denythefreshmaker chapter 5 . 7/10/2006
OMG plz plz DONT wait so long to update i had to read the WHOLE story all over again your lucky too lol cuz ussually when i forget a story i just delete it and move on to another story lucky that your story only has a few chapts so far and your a great writer LOL!
Can u Feel it chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
yah coffee for rory! lol, i loove this!
Squealing Lit. Fan chapter 5 . 7/9/2006
great job so far. I like it. Update soon. Hope you don't take too long to put Luke and Lorelai together...it took way too long in the show...we don't need a story taking 4 years. lol.

love ya,

spazz
bokayjunkie chapter 5 . 7/9/2006
wow. i love it. i think i missed a few chapters. i had to re-read it cause i forgot what happened. i just hope you're going somewhere good with the whole max moving in stuff and the rachel thing as well. though i like the fact that rory was there when luke found the engagement ring.

update soon.
purplekirbyshaft chapter 5 . 7/9/2006
i love it write more soon AND SHE SO TOTALLY SHOULD HAVE! she's my favorite actress
LLTogetherForever chapter 4 . 6/30/2006
This story is AMAZING. I love the Luke/Lorelai POV. It's great. Keep on going!
denythefreshmaker chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
omg finish the story you are such a great writer you should write all the episodes!

trombonechick chapter 4 . 6/14/2006
ah! what does the note say! great story. hope it doesnt take too long to get Luke and Lorelai together though.
oywiththepeetaalready chapter 4 . 6/12/2006
I'm leaving a review. Great story.

Now I'm telling you to update! Quickly!
mandeeangel chapter 4 . 6/12/2006
Ahh i loved this chapter! but you leave me with huge questions, like who the hell did that ring belong to? please update soon!
In Love With Narcolepsy Boy chapter 4 . 6/12/2006
Aw, I like it. Update soon.
Gilmoregrl519 chapter 4 . 6/11/2006