Reviews for Secrets Past, Secrets Present
Recey2010 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Awesome the best I've read of a rare and underrated pairing
Mutinous Pirate chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Nice story! It's very cool...best SangoxKouga fic I have read so far! Very nice!
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Interesting story with an unusual pairing. Well written.
inustorm chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Oh wow! Why do you write so well? WHY! Its brilliant! I love Sango (which is another reason i'm your hige fan! You like her too! D) Amazing work. Thanks! )
MidnightStarr chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
I found this passionately fulfilling.I much enjoyed your style of writing,and you seemed to have captured both Sango and Koga's personalities work :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
a wonderful and deep story about kouga and sango. Personally, I've always felt Sango deserved better than miroku and kouga needs a strong woman like sango.

I LOVE these two as a couple! (a real shame they're not canon)

i hope you write more sango/kouga fics!
ecogirl20 chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Wow, what a great story! I never thought about a Kouga/Sango pairing, but you do them justice.
piana chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
wow pretty good! never thought i'd like a pairing between sango and kouga but it was good, i liked it!
Baitdcat chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
i do love your stories! thank you!
J La Loba chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
AWESOME! LOVED IT!

you should make second part.
samantha chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
I love the story - only issue I have is on the clothing - you reference him tearing off the clothes, then he's having trouble finding his way through them.

Beyond that - its great.
The Daimyo chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
I meant third place, sorry. My brain is not functioning today.
The Daimyo chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
In August 2006 you won Second Place for Best Romance (Alternate Pairing) from the Feudal Association. At that point in time all we had to offer you was a text based award image. We now have an actual award image to offer you. Within the next month, please retrieve your image from here: We are sorry that it took us so long to get you a proper image, but at least we can properly honor you now. Congratulations.

The Daimyo

Owner of the Feudal Association
Yukibara chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
was touching!
EmEx chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
even if the usage of the tenses in this story were a bit weird, I enjoyed it very much. The narration in the past and future was very well compenetrated and their momento together was written so sweetly.

I enjoyed it.