Reviews for Ideal World
Killercandycane chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
This was a sad but very intresting story.
Soten-ni-zase chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Oh, that was interesting.
Slytherson chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
that so could be true! please write more of this wonderful idea of yours its one of a kind!
santsi chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
You just blew my mind.
Amelia Ren chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
The irony is heart stopping D: Brilliantly written!
some guy chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Ryukotsue is not sesshomarus dad. Inutaisho is dumfuck
beckyducky chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
OMGG~! When I read this my eyes were like O.O because it made so much sense! AHHH! **adds to favorites** I'm so lost for words.
nautigaas chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
What bitter, bitter irony. Oh, how I love this take on the Inu family and Sesshoumaru's heritage!
bayusw chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Awesomely cleaved to Canon.
midnightwaters chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Wow that certainly puts a twist on things...This was very nicely written.
Ceilo chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
this is so sad! the last line was so terrible and tragic. i feel so sorry for both inu no taisho and sesshomaru. :-(
Isha-libran chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Yes, I'm spamming you. Sorry. :P

But. Oh, WOW. I'm very, very tempted to read this in the same universe as the manga, meaning that Sessaunt eventually told him the truth and thus became SessMom. Which would explain the not quite relationship between him and his mother.

As always, this was lovely, and the ending is just wonderful. Thanks for sharing this! )
chair-chan chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
wow. that was so bitter-sweet. i feel so sad now that i finished it. What Sesshomaru says at the end...i love the irony. this is an amazing story. it makes so much sense, the way you portrayed things...it really makes you think
kami-san chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
wow! It is well done! so well written that I believed it was true (Sess being the son of ryuu). It gave me chills!

Love it!
cadkitten chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Your story has won an award from the Feudal Association for the April 2007 term!

Your award can be found in the following location for the period of one month.

After that, only first place banners will be available for download, as they are on perminant display, here:

The Feudal Association is a group that presents awards to fanfiction and fanart in the InuYasha Fandom several times a year. We just finished our sixth term in existence!

Our official website can be found here -

feudalassociation.

And our Yahoo Group, where the nominations and voting occurs can be found here -

groups.