Reviews for Rescuer
Aurora Kemanche chapter 1 . 2/6
Lovely. There are not enough fics like this in this fandom. Thank you.
Soten-ni-zase chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
No wonder Sesshomaru buried any compassion he had...that and having a name that means killing perfection.
Morris Wonderland chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I always read this story when I invariably come across you in someone's favorite author's list. I don't know why. I don't much like this story; it's strange and unnerving and it makes me feel uneasy.
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
You did a wonderful job of keeping Sesshomaru in character. Nicely done.
Lou chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Alec N Meg chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Uhh- good, but Inupapa's name was 'Inutaisho' not Inu no Taisho'

Amber Stray chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
beautiful...very deep and very belivevable to what could of actually happened. i love your point of veiw on this. you have a very creative mind and just as entertaing if not capturing. great job!
Lunatique chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Astounding. Captures Izayoi's life with her erstwhile husband and the dynamics surrounding that relationship better than any story I've ever seen. Sesshomaru cuts such a stark figure in this one, stoic and dutiful and silently enraged throughout...and ultimately left with nothing to show for it.

I think the outcome is very canon, too. The way he was always wandering from place to place in the series with just one retainer (and a child and a two-headed dragon), Sesshomaru always gave me the impression of a roving lord without much to his name, trying to scrounge up the power and alliances to rebuild. I can just see him a guest in a series of youkai courts, each time promised the world and politely dismissed. His monomaniacal desire for Tessaiga, for one thing, takes on a new meaning in this context.

Enough rambling! Excellent writing, brilliant characterizations. Astounding all around.
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Continously impressive. That would explain why Inupapa's grave is in another deminsion. Izayoi's treatment sounds quite plausible
The-world-needs-peace chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
0_0 Wow...

That was definately worth reading. I like the way Sesshoamru's feelings were explained in this fic, it makes a lot of sense when you think about it. I'm glad to have been able to see your personal view on the whole matter. It really made me think. Anywho, nice story, a good life. Yeah...
PNT chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Beautiful. I don't need to say anything else.
princesssapipi chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Wow, deep. The description and plot is just so alluring and it just grasps the reader's mind. Great job. :D
littlefiction chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
So stubborn, I see where his son gets it.