Reviews for My Problem
Gray-Rain Skies chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
So I literally hissed "DAMMIT!" when I read this:

"When I actually regain consciousness, I’m lying in the corridor and the Janitor is mopping my face.

I’m getting really sick of these fantasies."

This was brilliant. I had no idea what was going on half the time, and in the beginning I was entirely baffled when Dr. Cox kissed JD, because it was just out of nowhere. So I love what you did with it, making it entirely fantasy, and confusing the crap out of me all the way until the ending. This was another hilarious, entirely in-character story, and I loved it. Amazing. You have a gift.

[[Gray-Rain Skies]]
andaere chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Wow. This is confusing and crazy and very JD-ish and I love it! It's also absolutely hilarious - the fish, the Silence of Doom, everything. :) Great job!
Semaphora chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Oh wow. I think I just melted.

Seriously. This story is gorgeous. And maybe also a little disorientating with the constant JD-drifting-into-fantasies thing, but that just adds to its appeal, really.

I loved this line:

"Off in the Happy World of Fantasy, Cox interrupts our kissing by sticking a thermometer into my ear, which is kind of a mood-killer. Then he starts working on removing my scrubs and calls me Jordan."

That one was great. And I loved the Janitor mopping JD's face, even if it was only a daydream-slash-hallucination.

All in all - Awesome work. Great fic. Added to favourites.

x
My-Alphabet-Soup chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
"punching me in the face and tossing my unconscious body into a pit full of Janitors." *roars with laughter* !

Pure. Gold.

That line made me laugh so hard, for so long, I am still grinning madly.

Ah (a sigh ah, not a scream ah) That was a funny story. and i mean funny. like, funny. as in REALLY funny. F. U. N. N. Y.

lol

Cheers

xx
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Ha, good job. I'm not a slash person but I liked this! Great, great job! :)

Angelica
S1ither Hither chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
lol. good job, you got JD's Character down pretty well and it was a good read.

:) fo shizzle
Bells of Tomorrow chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Threatening JD not to tell is so much more suiting then the whole I love you thing. Kudos.
Emyrin chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
I liked this a lot! Wow, I have such creative critiquing skills.

But seriously, I'm a huge Scrubs fan. The fact that you were able to keep the characters in character and not butcher them is really impressive.

I heard JD's voice in my head the entire time I read it! hahaha
bellefantastique chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
"I’m not sure what I’m expecting him to say when he breaks off – ‘I love you’? A proposal of marriage? ‘Stay by my side, JD, and together we will conquer all disease with the Power of Love’? – but what he actually says is, “If you tell anyone about this, Clarissa, I swear to God I will kill you.”"

Oh god, so in character, I laughed at that!

Great fic! Kudos to you!
Queen Red Rum chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Very funny, in a weird way, this is very much life the show!
Pricilla Grey chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Brilliant! You captured Dr Cox perfectly and it was very well written :)
Liveforthemoments chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Just a little confused... But I like it! Oh, with all the daydreams...
prettypriestess chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
I like your writing. It's in character, hilarious, and lacks angst. There's too much of the a-word in the fandom...

The daydream thing is pretty funny, especially where JD pauses to think that he's actually getting his face mopped, then realizes he's not dreaming. The last line was flawless too.
dirtyprettything chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
aw that last para was so cute, as was this whole thingie. short n sweet, just how i like em. :)
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Really good. Nicely done on keeping them in-character.