Reviews for An Instant in Eternity
Bolinlover123 chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
Stopppp nooo gah! Use your powers for good!
Actual.Loki chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
That was nice. And yeah, I thought that too when he pulled out the knife...
KJun chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Amazing story.

Kat
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
That was amazing.

-Dyslexic Nerd
Sheraven chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Excellent moment capture. I love how you kept piling on the weight, and led me up to the moment when he cut...one smooth, practiced stroke. Excellent...and free of spelling and grammar errors. Thank you.
KnightRayne25 chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Cleaver as always, in especially liked the excerpt of the song at the end.
Shene Tipa chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
oh my gosh... that was amazing! such thought you put into this... i wish that i had your talent. the only thing i want to say though, i HATE songs in fics! other than that, great job and keep writing!
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
*jaw drops* Wow, fabulous job on Zuko's POV! I applaud thee. Very well done. Zuzu is a hard character to write (I can't update cause of him and his emo-angst)
Gijinka Renamon chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Not bad, not bad at all. I like it.
Hiei'sRedRose chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
That was a really good story. It was well written and thought out. That's my first thought when I saw the knife, I thought he was going to kill himself. And then my friend and I were talking and we were thinking he wouldn't kill himself, not in front of his Uncle at least. But really it's good.
storm-of-insanity chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
BRILLIANT. this is a true masterpiece. i love all the thought you put in about how the world would be better off wwithout zuko. i never thought of yue's death being his fault but in a way it was. WELL DONE
sleepy-geeky chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought that, when Zuko pulled out the knife. Wonderfully exececuted (pun...)
apollo'sinspiration chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
wow. in a good way.
kinokokichigai chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Awesome job.
ME chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
That was was short but then again I could not have writen a oneshote that long, I have a huge amount of respect for all the writers on fan