Reviews for P is for Pimp
kaoru12211991 chapter 24 . 1/10/2014
please continue the story!
Serinji chapter 24 . 4/30/2013
I hope you update soon! D: It's been 3 years and this story is really good! D: I wanna know what happens next! D:
Moonlight Vampiress chapter 24 . 5/20/2011
So I've read all 24 chapters today. I don't know if you plan on finishing it, but I like it so far. Tohma X Shuichi is one of my favorite pairings and so far you have kept it Tohma X Shuichi even with Shuichi being a prostitute and I love that. If you do decide to update I would love to read more of it. :)
Mafia Boss chapter 23 . 11/9/2010
Yeah! An insanely smelly pimp! :D I love this couple soooo much! And you wrote so much chapters! Don't give up now! Please update soon!
jspgnh1234 chapter 24 . 1/23/2010
every how long do you update? please get back to me with an anser...
jspgnh1234 chapter 23 . 1/23/2010
i realy hope he will not comit suaside
ELENIOFME chapter 24 . 7/29/2009
great story but u haver to finish it as well cngrats on ur degree! cant wait for the next set up
Shadow'sDarkLover chapter 24 . 7/1/2009
Great story update soon
Allie-grrl4 chapter 8 . 3/4/2009
update soon
LordKcayrynsLover chapter 24 . 2/20/2009
O... M... G! That was so COOL! That ruled, Neko! Thanks for coming back to this! I'm so glad you did. Lurves, lurves, lurves to the ficcy! Excellent, this is! Continue, you must! Nyah! sorry... I've been playing too many old school video games recently... Bowyer's such a cool bad guy... But ANYWAY!

This chapter was GREAT! Everything is beginning to fall into place again! It got a little confusing in the middle there, but it's making more sense now. Keep up the good work. I especially love your descriptions! I know I say that every time, but you're good with descriptions.

I am really lurving that you came back to this, especially since you said you probably wouldn't. I'm REALLY looking forward to the end of this. I can't wait to see what happens, and if Shu will still love Tohma, or if things are ruined forever, and what role Ryu-chan plays!
Nikkie23534 chapter 24 . 2/19/2009
Okay, madam Bachelor of Arts! I have to admit, I've lost a touch with this story... a little. But, I will submit my review, for 'this' long awaited return.

You just might have outdid yourself, literally wise! Yuki is as evil as ever. I'm wondering if he really dosen't know where Shu is? I can't see him not knowing, or not finding out soon. Ryu is just as stupid. And still leaning on Noriko, for brains.

Touma so underhanded and controlling! I love it! I don't see why Touma just doesn't have Aizawa's head blown off and placed on his mantle? Something tell me that, Ken and Maa are about to write a check their a**es aren't going to be able too cash!

All and all, a great job! U've definitly been missed!

Til next chapter- B reading U!
DarkMetalAngel of Destruction chapter 24 . 2/19/2009
read all the chapters. very good hope to read more soon. l8r
sayuri-girl chapter 23 . 5/16/2007
a nice story so far ... I can't wait to see what happenes next ;) so update soon na no da

~sayuei~
Nattle chapter 23 . 4/20/2007
Wow that was so good. It's so original too. I've never read such a good gravi fic before...wow
Ashley chapter 23 . 3/25/2007
Enjoyed the opening scene with Noriko and Ryu. The off-color humor really added to it.

Interesting twist with him and Yuki. Ryu showed a side of himself I'd wager for this setting, very few people see. It was a nice touch.

And we end on Shuichi reminiscing.. though it's not happy thoughts on his mind. That vulnerability shows through here as always, and it really touches on how human Shu is in this piece. Even for his profession, he's still human.

Wonderful work, as always.